Discovery

Cisco and I enter the lab. I notice nobody's around. I spot the bed with Barry in it. He looks so peaceful and happy.

"He looks peaceful" I walk next to Barry and touch his hand a jolt of electricity hits me.

I already know what happens , I know he wakes up in nine months I know he becomes the flash. I cant tell them that though I can't tell them who I am. I'm just living this. It's almost like a memory. But it's not. Its the past.

"Well he's sleeping kind of" I glance at Cisco who's just staring at me smiling.

"Cisco what is she doing her?. Why did you bring her here?" I notice catlin walking in with some sort of surge needle.

"She saved Barry so I thought she could see him." I frown as I realize catlin doesn't trust me. I wouldn't trust me either.

Catlin worries to much. She never really trusted people. And she became withdrawn when she found out about Jay being zoom. He's the reason catlin became killer frost. She hurt him. She became cold and icy.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude I just wanted to see how he was doing." I reply with sorrow.

She walks up to Barry and sticks the needle in his arm drawing blood. I wonder what she's doing.

"Well you shouldn't be here. I'm sorry but I'm going to half to ask you to leave." She seems almost hell bent that I'm here to harm Barry.

"Catlin she's fine she's not harming anyone." Cisco comes to my admit rescue. I smile and walk to him touching his shoulder.

"It's fine Cisco thank you for inviting me. I have to leave anyways." I thank him and wave goodbye. I can feel the tension in the room.

I walk down the winding hallway I don't realize Harrison wells coming out of a secret entrance in the wall.

its going to be a long time till Barry wakes up. I hate being in the past it makes me weak. Not physically but mentally. It affects me the emotions of seeing all the people I care about still alive not yet dead. It affects me knowing what has happened and what will happen in the year 2060.

I wish I could tell someone but I would change the future. But isn't that the reason I'm here to change the future?.

Or is their another reason I came back?.

------

Catlin

Cisco just stares at me in shock wondering why I kicked her out so suddenly.

"What was that for catlin? She didn't do anything wrong" she takes the needle filled with Barry's blood and walks to her lab.

"Cisco can't you see their something off about her" I place Barry's blood on a small platform and place it under the microscope.

"No she seems perfectly fine to me" I chuckle. Ciscos so stupid he can't see what's right in front of him.

"Your so oblivion to what's going on right in front of your eyes it's like you can't see what's really going on." I'm starting to lose my temper.

"Catlin you know what I think is going on your angry and upset that Ronnie didn't make it. Your blaming everyone else for what happened to him. It's not Rachel's fault he's dead."

I can't believe he just brought ronnies death into it.

Angrily I walk away from the lab so I don't break anything.

"DO NOT BRING RONNIE INTO THIS!" My heart feels like it's being smothered in coldness. I'm angry with Ronnie I'm angry with myself for letting Ronnie do what he did.

Cisco backs away in fright. "I'm sorry catlin but it's true and you know it. You can't take it out on Rachel when she didn't do anything. She doesn't even know what happened during the explosion."

I begin to take deep breaths calming myself down. What Cisco said is right but something deep down is telling me not to trust her. So I pretend to agree with Cisco.

"I'm sorry Cisco I agree with you she has nothing to do with what happened today. She's not to blame for ronnies death" I walk back up to Barry's blood and glance into the microscope.

"What the.." Something weirds happening to Barry's blood cells. "Cisco you half to some see this" I look up at him gesturing for him to come here. He walks towards me. I move out of the way as he looks into the microscope.

"What is his blood cells doing?" He asks with wonder. "It looks like their vibrating. And that is definitely not normal were going to have to do more test on him."

Cisco yawns probably getting tired. "Hey I'm going to head home. I'll tell wells on the way out."

I nod as he begins to walk away. "Are you going to head home?" Cisco always looks out for me like I'm his sister. It makes me smile but it gets annoying sometimes.

"Actually I'm going to stay and take some more test I'll tell you what I find in the morning" he hesitant but then says goodbye leaving me alone in the lab.

That's when I take my chance. I exit the lab and walk to the computer and sit down in the chair.

"Who are you Rachel? And what do you want with Barry Allen?"