Savouring the Moment

AN- Can't believe i done another chapter, this is probably the quickest i have every written a chapter :') 

Anyway... THIS IS SMUT, ALL SMUT, BE WARNED!!!!

It's half 7 in the morning, apologizes for any mistakes. i should be getting to bed now :)

My heart began to race as the footsteps grew louder, before I could turn to see who it was I was pulled into a dark corner of the wall, my back hitting the golden walls with force.

My heart began to calm as was face to face with Loki in the dark corner, only making out the shimmer of his gold armour and the flicks of his hair not that his helmet was removed.

"What the hell are you doing?" I tried to free my arms from his grasp, but unlike our meeting earlier, he made sure I couldn't slip away.

"Do you want to give yourself a bad name?" I could smell the alcohol on his breath as his face was mere inches from mine.

"I would never do anything with them, it was harmless flirting. Get off me" I squirmed but he tightened his grip.

A group of people began to pour out on the main hall, walking in our direction. Before they could see us, Loki opened the door beside us, which happened to be the library, and dragged me in, slamming the door behind us.

Finally he let go of his grip, listening at the door, waiting for the group to pass before turning to me, fury filling his eyes.

"What has happened to you? You were never like this!" he raged, flailing his arms at me.

"Loki, please calm down, you are making a huge deal out of something insignificant" I tried to sound calm but the alcohol was causing me to become more frustrated than I intended to sound.

"No! We were close before you left; now that you have come back you seem to be interested in everyone else apart from me!"

"That's not how it is. My feelings for you are exactly the same as before I left" I began matching his furious tone

"If that is true why do you refuse to tell me where you have been all these years? How am I supposed to believe that your feelings for me are true?"

"I can't, not yet at least. But I promise you, I still care. I may not have shown it but they are true"

I waiting for his reply, instead I was met with deathly silence, until his eyes met mine.

"Then show me now" his voice was calm, almost a whisper of desperation, before he advanced towards me, crashing his lips with mine and pushing me against the bookshelf behind me with extreme force. I didn't retaliate, only deepening the kiss, his hands burying themselves in my hair.
The kiss was getting more intense with each second that passed. The anger and pain from our lack of connection that last 5 years began to flood.

He resorted to nipping my lips, causing me to moan in both pleasure and pain.

My hand moved to his overcoat, frantically trying to remove it before hearing it thud on the floor.

My hand moved to the rest of his armour while he carried out an attack on my neck and shoulders, nipping and sucking so harshly I knew he would leave marks.

His hand traced my body, before resorting to my breasts, pinching my nipples that could now easily be felt through my dress.

I could feel my arousal pooling between my legs, my body shuddering at every pinch and bite.

I swiftly removed the top part of his armour before he pulled of his undershirt, revealing the toned body I spent many a night laying upon and admiring.

We looked at one another deeply before carrying on with our attack on each other.

His hands now ventured from my breasts to pulling up my dress, another hand lifting up my thigh to rest on his hip, pulling my dress up even further to show the panties that hardy cover any flesh.

I blush slightly as I see him notices what I am wearing underneath.

His mouth crashes with mine once more with uncontrollable lust, I pull his body as close to me as possible, his hardened cock rubbing against where I need it most, causing us both to moan into each other's mouths.
I move my hips to cause friction, until we have to part for air. Without warning he drops to his knees, not able to avert his eyes from between my legs.
Ever so gently he glides his hands up my thighs before his fingers curled around the hem of my panties, pulling them down to the floor.

I hear a whine from him; he places kisses up my leg until he reaches the sweet spot. The icy cold of his breath on my heated mound sends a shock up my spine.
He places my leg to rest on his shoulder as he kisses everywhere apart from where I need him.

The teasing is too much for me until I can't take it any longer.

"Loki..." I whine, he looks up at me, a smirk on his lips. "...please" I beg

"As you wish, princess" with that his tongue in on me. He might be called silvertongue for other reasons, but god, he lived up to it.

He never failed to pay special attention to my sensitive bundle of nerves.

My knees began to feel weak, practically nearly collapsing when he inserted a finger into me, slow, but hitting the right spot.

I wasn't going to last long like this, my hand buried in this raven hair, whimpering.

Just before I tipped over the edge, he retreated and stood, causing a wail from the loss to escape my lips.

As we stared at each other, lust overcoming us, I pulled him to me, my hands rushing to remove his trousers. A deep laugh came from him, obviously from my urgency.

Once off he lifted my leg to rest on his hip again.
He began to stroke his member in my wetness, neither of us taking our eyes of the other.

"I missed you" he whispered to me, I could hear the passion and longing in his voice.

"I missed you too" I whispered back. Without warning he slipped into me, slowly at first, we had to get used to each other again. It didn't take long before his thrusts become harsher, more erratic. The undeniable lust returning.
Books began to fall from the shelf around us as my body was pounded into it with each thrust.

Our moans were getting louder, I was sure someone would walk in any second if we did not quieten ourselves, but I didn't care. I only cared about this moment, being with him, our bond we have had since we were young beginning to repair.

I was nearing the edge again and by Lokis moans, he was close too.

"Loki. I'm so close" I panted, moving my hand from the back of his neck to between my legs, rubbing my bud as he continued to thrust into me. He cursed under his breath at the sight of me.
With a few more thrust we both came undone, my body shaking, my free hand gripping onto upper arm, savouring the moment as my orgasm waved over me. His head collapsed onto my shoulder as he began to slow to a stop.

We stayed there for a few moments before his looked at me, caressing my cheek then kissing my swollen lips delicately.