#imagine: traveling the world with the one you love.

#imagine.
.
"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page." – Saint Augustine

traveling. it makes you realize that the world isn't the place everyone tells you it is. you and him have been traveling for 84 days now, you spend about a week in a new place, explore the new grounds to learn new facts, learn new information of the place you're in and eat new foods you've never heard of. you knew you always wanted to travel and take someone with you to share the adventures with, you just never thought you'd be with him, you only just started dating when you suggested the idea but now you've learned to love him in new ways and with each day of your adventure you can't help but fall more in love with him.

you bring a little map with you were you go, the pins on the map have told you where you've been, the places you've enjoyed, the places you have still yet too see. so many pins for so many memories with the one you love. the pink pins are your favourite, they are the more intimate places you got to share with him, saw a new side of him. every place you've been to as been magical and beautiful.

traveling doesn't have to be something you do on your own it can be with the person you see in your life telling the stories with you and your adventures.

never say no to an adventure as you might regret the decision in the future. you only have no life, make sure you spend it the way you feel is the right way.

traveling. being with him makes traveling and the jet lags all worth it. you love him and you are happy here with him.

"where we off to next?" you say while rolling out the map.

"well, how about South Korea?"

"that sounds perfect."

"great, I'll get the tickets and you start researching places to see and do?" he says

"sounds like a plan." you get out your computer and start the researching places to see

and you wouldn't change anything in the world for this life you have created together.