#imagine: luke looks homeless and you had a bad dream.

#imagine.

.

@/YT/N: 'my boyfriend everyone. glad to know that when im away to university he doesn't groom up, @/luke5sos i'll be home in 36 hours i want a clean face.'

being away to the john cabot university in rome was slightly harder then you ever thought it would be

you took the opportunity to go there for a year to study in a different place, knowing you would miss your boyfriend of 3 years so much but wanted to do this and he supporting your choices.

you been at the university for 5 1/2 months and finally able to get time off to go home to see luke.

FaceTime call from homeboy

sliding to connect the call, it delays for a minute before your handsome boyfriend appears on your iPhone screen with a beer to his mouth.

"baby, are you really drinking again?" you grow concerned.

"only 2 promise. cant have beer here when your home." he says while taking another mouthful of beer.

"if you say so, are the guys there?" you ask.

"of course." luke says before you hear your name shouted and the screen flipped to see the guys waving at you.

"ciao"

"she's turning italian on us." calum says.

"no she's not." you say back.

and then the camera is flipped again and you see luke smiling at you.

"babe, i got to go because i have my last exam in the morning and i feel like im nowhere near ready, i'll FaceTime you when im getting ready for bed if you're not hanging out with the guys still. stay safe, don't drink and drive any of you. and i love you very much." you say.

"okay, love you babe. study hard." luke says before blowing a kiss and ending the call.

and then you spent the next few hours studying for this exam, and once you realize no other information can be crammed into your head you went to bed and called luke before falling to sleep.

you woke up from your phone going off.

you answer it.

"hello?"

"hi, is this Ms.Y/F/N?" an unknown person asked.

"this is she."

"hi, this is doctor graham forkell from the willow green hospital in los angeles. we have found out that someone by the name of luke hemmings came in on an ambulance about an hour ago from a car accident, and we did everything we could but we couldn't save him, he lost to much blood. your name was the next of kin. i am sorry for your lost." the doctor finished.

"uh, what? no. you are joking right? this has to be a joke. i was just talking to him a few hours ago and he was going to bed, how can he be dead? i don't understand. i was coming home to see him tomorrow. this can't be happening, what am i suppose to do? i dont know what to do." you say while starting to sob.

"he will be here until you get here, take your time and let it process. im sorry." the doctor says before saying goodbye and hanging up.

how can he be gone?

he can't be gone.

he was fine.

he was going to bed.

no, you can't believe this is happening right now.

"luke, what happened?" you questioned.

and then you woke up.

felt your face was wet from tears.

"thank god this was a dream."

grabbing your phone, you unlocked it and clicked luke's name to FaceTime him.

when it was connecting, and luke's tired face popped up on the screen you couldn't help but sob harder.

luke growing concerned asked, "what's wrong?"

"i-i th-thought you we-were dead." you stuttered out.

"what? why would you think that?" luke asked.

"because i had a dream that you died in a car accident and i didn't understand it because you were going to bed and you were drinking and i told you not to drink and drive but then you did, and i was so scared i lost you because i don't ever want to lose you, i love you so much." you say while wiping the tears.

"awe baby, i would never drink and drive that is never a good idea. and you will never lose me because no matter what you are stuck with me for life. i love you very much and i hate seeing you cry or upset. you can't be upset because in 24 hours we will be back with each other and spending all our time together." luke says trying to cheer you up.

"you're right, i just had to make sure it was just a dream and not reality."

"i'm the real thing." luke says while winking.

you giggle at him because he is a terrible winker.

"are you laughing at me?"

"uh, no?" you giggle out.

"you totally are." luke says while pouting.

"you're cute, i love you. sorry for calling you so early." you say

"i don't mind at all, i love you." luke says

and after many i loves you back and forth, you ended the call and went back to sleep for a few hours before your exam.

two days later

you have successfully finished your last exam two days ago and now was about to land in los angeles and you couldn't contain your excitement being about to spend a whole week with luke.

"attention passages we will be landing at lax in five minutes, please return to your seats and fasten your seat belts. thank you for flying with westjet, we hope you had a great flight and enjoy the rest of your day." the flight attendant says.

five minutes have slowly passed and you were walking out of the plane towards the baggage claim.

once you get there you see your boyfriend holding a sign that says "MS.Y/N" and lots of flowers, once you get close enough you ran for him and he drops the stuff and you leap into his arms and wrap all your limps around his body tightly and kissing him passionately.

when you release your lips you continue to hug him until he puts you back down on the ground.

"luke, i have missed this face so much. can't believe im here for a whole week. im so happy." you say while hugging at his torso.

"i've missed you so much, we got catching up to do. we get to do all your favourite la things. this is your week." luke says while walking towards the baggage belt and waiting for your bag.

when you get your bag you both walk off towards the car and spend time talking about all the plans you are going to do this week and how happy you both are.

nothing can ruin it for you.

++

randomness of an imagine

hope you all enjoy.

bye