#imagine: you are a YouTuber doing vlogmas.

#imagine.

.

It was getting closer to the christmas holiday and you and luke were putting up the christmas tree.

as you being a vlogger and vlogmas being a thing now you were recording putting up the christmas tree, and recording luke fluffing the tree.

it was time for the decorations & it was going well, but then came the star and you couldn't reach the top of the tree to finish it off.

"luke help me please

"luke help me please. i can't reach."

"short people problems."

"not funny, and help me please."

"okay, time for the shoulders."

crouching down enough for you to get on his shoulder, you sit and is ready.

"please don't drop me."

"never."

as he gets to the christmas tree you reach up and just sit the star on top.

when done you bent your head in front of luke's and kissed him gently and soft with a lot of love.

smiling in the kiss, you realized this was your first christmas together in your shared house.

"I'm excited this is our first christmas together."

"me too"

"i love you very much."

"and i you."

smiling like a fool you realized you were still vlogging and all your fans will have to see this.

"hey, the camera is still recording. we have to finish i can't have an hour long vlog again. some people don't like that." you say.

"yes, but zoe's vlogs are always long so you shouldn't feel so bad." luke states.

"true, but that's her thing. i can't steal what she does."

as time went on and you did more time lapses of you decorating your house with christmas decoration you realized that the christmas holiday is magical.

"i love you luke."

"and i love you"

it's been another 3 hours and you finally decided that you have enough vlog footage and decided to end the vlog.

"well that's it for todays vlog. i'll see you tomorrow for vlogmas day 7. bye everyone." you said into the camera before turning it off.

you went into your office and finished editing the vlog that goes up in an hour while starting to edit the one you filmed today.

vlogmas may be a lot of work but you know that your fans love it and you want to give them what they love.

"honey, it's time for bed now." luke says while coming into your office and giving you a quick kiss goodnight before leaving.

"okay, ill be up in a few minutes. goodnight, i love you." you say back.

6 minutes have passed and you decided that you edited enough for tonight and thought the rest can be done in the morning so you went upstairs and did your night routine and got into bed next to luke and cuddled into his side before falling asleep in his arms. 

++

hi again for the third time today. 

just wanted to say that this imagine has been wrote since 2017 and i never posted it because the ending was shit. 

so right now before i go to bed this kinda came to me. 

i hope you like it.

christmas in september?? 

sorry 

love you all

bye