Chapter 19

"Fuck," Quentin said the moment he turned around and saw me standing there completely nude. He looked me up and down while licking his sexy lips. "My bad. Excuse my language, baby." He grabbed the hard-on that was forming in his silk pajama pants.

          "You like?" I asked as I stepped closer and closer to him.

          "I likes." He rubbed his hands together. "I likes a lot." He chuckled and grabbed me, pulling me closer to him. His dick—now hard—pressed against my navel. "You feel that?"

          "Yeah."

          "Many girls have had this daddy dick but they never had my heart to go along with it. Only you get the full package, boo." He kissed my forehead and then my lips.

          "Are you sure you're ready for this? Because I don't want you to be confused after the fact."

          He didn't answer me. Instead, he pulled his pajama pants down and stepped out of them. He grabbed me by my waist and hoisted me up onto his strong body. We kissed passionately while he held me in place by keeping his left arm around my body and his right hand on my bare ass. He moved us over to the bed and gently lied me down on my back before climbing on top of me. I smiled as I thought about how right he was about the rose petals and candles; they were so romantic and added to the mindset I was already in. The way he was kissing me made me feel so naughty and freaky inside. His hard dick was pulsating on my stomach and his tongue was in my mouth, and I was loving every single second.

          Slowly, he began to kiss other parts of me. It started with him kissing the side of my face and my neck. He then made his way down to my chest where he licked and sucked on my erect nipples. For some reason, him sucking on my nipples turned me on even more. My dick was already somewhat hard but it became stiffer while he sucked on my nipples. I never realized my nipples were erogenous zones on my body until that night. He looked into my eyes and smiled as he began to kiss lower and lower, down my stomach to my navel. He circled my navel with his tongue and I giggled because it tickled. I suddenly had a mini flashback of that night in my bedroom when we almost had sex.

          "I wanna taste every part of you," he said, while kissing his way down to my pubic area. "Damn, you shaved it all, huh?"

          "Is that okay?" I asked. "I didn't know if you had a preference for hair or shaved or..."

          "I like it all, baby. I like it all."

          He gently took my dick in his hand and slowly stroked it while he kissed the head. I never in a million years would've thought I'd one day be getting head from Quentin Williams, so it took me a little while to wrap my mind around it and realize it was really about to happen. When he opened his mouth and started sucking on the head, I closed my eyes and entered into another world. He had absolutely no idea what he was doing but just by doing what he was able to do, it felt so amazing. And his teeth never came in contact with my dick so I was cool with him experimenting.

          After spending time experimenting with my dick in his mouth, he began to kiss other areas of my lower body. He specifically spent a good bit of time kissing and sucking on my inner thighs. He kept moving more and more inward but then stopped and began to kiss his way back outward. He kissed down my legs to my feet. I kept my toenails clipped and I washed and moisturized my feet regularly, and I could tell by the look on his face that he liked my feet.

          "You got some pretty feet," he told me as he massaged them with his strong hands. "They're so clean." He smelled them and kissed them. "Mmm, I can make love to these feet. Damn."