Chapter 20

****Chapter 19 was made private automatically by Wattpad due to its content so you'll need to be following me and you'll need the link to read it (check my recent messages under conversations tab)****

          I woke up the next morning to the sound of rain falling outside. Even with the bad weather, I felt so good. I was sore, as expected, but I still felt excellent. I didn't even realize Quentin wasn't in bed with me until I snapped out of me happy daze. After calling out his name twice, I climbed out of bed and put on one of the hotel robes lying on the chair beside the bed. I heard his voice coming from the balcony outside, so I stepped up to the doors that led to it but I didn't step out there with him. Instead, I listened in on the conversation he was having on his phone.

          "Just get the pics deleted, Sasha," he pleaded. "I'll do anything you want me to. Just please get them taken down. Yes, I'll go to the clinic with you tomorrow. I'll eat dinner with your family on Christmas Eve, I promise. So you'll get the blog to delete them? Sasha, what else do you want me to do?" He was silent for a little while. "Okay, fine. You got it. Take the pics down now!" He ended the call and turned around to see me standing there. "Oh, boo..."

          "No," I said, tears already forming in my eyes. "What's going on? What did she do?"

          "It's nothin', baby. She's gonna get the post taken down and everything will be cool."

          "What post? Quentin, what did she do? Just tell me."

          "She hacked into my Instagram account, boo. Those naked pics you sent to my DMs...she saved them and submitted them to this Tumblr blog that posts people's nude pics. She was gonna submit the nudes I sent you and all of our conversations if I didn't make some promises to her."

          "What is the Tumblr blog name?"

          "She's gonna have them removed, baby."

          "What blog is it Quentin?"

          "It's...it's a blog called exposedheaux."

          I hurried back into the suite and picked up my iPhone. I opened the web browser and typed in exposedheaux.tumblr.com. There were many other people's nude pics on the blog but mine were the latest to be posted. The post already had over two thousand notes. As fast as I could, I filled out a DMCA request form to have the pics taken down. Once I finished, I sat down on the bed and tried to keep myself from breaking down. I just knew people from school had seen the pics.

          "She warned me," I finally said. "She warned me and I didn't listen."

          "It's gonna be okay, Demi. Baby, the pics will be taken down and..."

          "People from school have already seen them, Quentin. Who knows how many have right-clicked and saved the pics? I feel so...violated."

          "It's gonna be okay."

          "Stop saying that! It's not going to be okay! That fucking bitch!"

          "Demi." He sat down beside me and put his arm around me. "Baby, just calm down."

          "It's not your pics up there, Quentin!"

          "She was about to post mine."

          "And what exactly did you promise her to keep her from posting yours?"

          "That's not important, Demi."