9: Be Nice

Saturday
Ronnie

It's Saturday morning and the house is dead silent. I was tired of laying around so I got up and took a shower and got dressed in something comfortable and simple. "Babe want some breakfast?" I asked before I headed downstairs. Simone nodded her head no. I wasn't going to get anything fancy, probably a waffle and some fruit.

When I walked downstairs Jay was sitting on the couch in his usual spot. He looked content with his cartoons and dry cereal. "Poor Kid!" I thought to myself. Alyssa didn't trust him with any milk. I laughed out loud making him jump. He smiled once he saw it was me. "Hey Ronnie!" I smiled and said hey back. "Where's your sister?" I asked curious. If you saw Jay you saw Alyssa so her not sitting with him watching cartoons was a surprise.

He pointed to their door and said "I think she's having sex."

My eyes got huge. Did this baby just say his sister was having sex? "Jay what you know about sex?" He grinned and started grinding his hips in a circular motion. "Oh no! Oh hell naw!" I picked him up and carried him to my room. When he saw Simone he tensed up. "I don't wanna stay in here. She doesn't like me" he said pouting. It was the cutest pout face ever.

"Damn right I don't like your little ass" Simone said sticking her tongue out. Jay didn't hesitate, sticking his out too. She was childish as hell for that. "Man be nice. He's just a baby." Jay crooked his neck at me and gave me the stank face. "I'm not a baby. I'm a big boy!" I nodded my head letting him know i understood.

"Come here lil boy" Simone called out. Jay clung tighter to my neck not letting go. "I'll go if you go" I said trying to make him feel better. "Ok."

I scooted onto the bed with Jay still clinging to my neck definitely not letting go. "What?!" He asked Simone once we were situated. She held her arms out like she wanted a hug. He looked at her then at me. I shook my head yes. He crawled into her lap and cautiously hugged her back.

"See that wasn't so bad" she said smiling. "You kinda cute lil boy." Maybe this was the start of a relationship between the two. Jay didn't like Simone anymore than she liked him.

"Kinda?" He questioned looking her up and down. Simone laughed hysterically. "I'm more than kind of cute. Don't play!"

Jay was warming up to Simone when Alyssa came into the room. "What's up?" I said giving her a head nod. She gave me one back and tried to pick up Jay. "Ew sissy no. You're nasty. Go take bath." I looked at Jay then at Alyssa and burst into laughter. She laughed along with me. "Ok ok lil man. I'll be back."

Simone looked confused and wanted in on our inside joke. "What's so funny?" She asked. Jay leaned in and whispered in her ear. Her mouth dropped to floor it seemed like. "She does that? At 15?"

Jay shook his head. "Yup. Sissy be fuckin." Alyssa ran back in the room and popped Jay's mouth. "What I tell you about that word?" He pouted and hid his face in Simone's chest. Simone still looked thrown off at the fact that her 'sister' was having sex.

She put Jay down and got out the bed. "Alyssa can I talk to you?" She turned around not knowing what to do. She wasn't sure if it was going to be good or bad. "Uh I guess. I'm not trying to argue with you though. I know you don't like me." I was hurt that they both felt like Simone didn't like them. Alyssa is 15 years old, how long has she been feeling this way?

"No I didn't like you, but I'm trying to do better. I just want to talk to you about sex."

I could hear Alyssa suck her teeth. She wasn't trying to go there with Simone.

"Simone I'm 15. I know what I'm doing."
I heard another sucking of teeth and then a deep, heavy breath. "I just want to make sure you're being safe and don't end up pregnant.

Pregnant? I repeated but more so to myself than anyone in particular. Once it registered in my mind what Simone said I burst into laughter again, followed by Alyssa's obnoxious laugh too.

"Simone. I'm gay. Ain't no dick bih. I supply the pipe not take it."

I covered my mouth so nothing escaped out. This tea was good as hell. I would do anything to see Simone's facial expression right now.

"Ooohhh" she paused. "Ok. Well nice talk" she said before walking back in the room. She looked so embarrassed but it was kind of cute. She was trying to be a positive influence on Alyssa.

I gave her a smile letting her know I heard everything. She smirked back still embarrassed about her assumption. She crawled back in bed and bawled up like an infant. "I'm going back to sleep. Jay has the right idea. It's too early for this."

I glanced over at the clock. It read 9:30am. It wasn't really all that early but I guess for a Saturday morning it was. Whoever Alyssa was having sex with likes their back blown out early as hell. I still can't believe little Jay said his sister be fuckin. I quietly laughed to myself before cuddling up with Jay and watching the two sleep their morning away.