12: Oh Hell Naw

India

We hopped in the car and sped away as fast as possible. I couldn't believe Simone had the nerve to cheat and all because of some assumptions and insecurity issues. I was going 60 in a residential neighborhood. My blood was boiling and it wasn't even my bitch. When we approached the house Ronnie told me to park on the street. We gently closed the doors and I locked the car from the inside.

There was an all black dodge in the drive way so I knew Kori's scheming ass was still here. We burst through the door and found Simone's tongue all down her throat. Ronnie was in disbelief but I didn't give any fucks. I went straight to Simone slapping her across her face. She called herself getting tough and slapping me back but that only made my pimp hand become stronger, knocking her ass out.

Kori stood back laughing at everything unfolding. That's all Ronnie needed to go into savage mode. She didn't say a word, just punched her dead in the center of her nose. It gushed with blood, but that didn't stop her. She kept pounding her fist against her face. Simone tried to jump in, but I guess she forgot so I put her ass back to sleep.

With all the noise that was going on Alyssa came running downstairs pants halfway pulled up. "Woah woah the fuck is going on?" She asked giving me a blank look. I mouthed sorry to her and while I was distracted Simone hit me in the back of the head. I turned around and grabbed her by the throat. This hoe must didn't know. I can go from 0 to 100 and real fuckin quick.

Alyssa stepped in and broke it up holding Simone back while I pulled Ronnie off of Kori. Her face was fucked up. She had blood everywhere. To make matters worse Ms. Johnson walked in looking confused as hell.

"Oh hell naw. Y'all fighting in my house? And you hit my child?" She asked anger filling her voice. "I'm sorry mama Johnson I am, but your daughter was in here creeping while I was away doing homework. I truly loved you but I can't do this anymore, we're done." Ronnie was beyond pissed. She tried her best to hold her tears back. Simone stood looking dumbfounded as Alyssa still held her in place.

"Is this true Simone?" Her mom asked looking her dead in the eyes. Simone couldn't even look her own mother in the face and tell the truth. "It was just head and besides Ronnie says she was doing homework, but she was creeping too!"

I laughed at the nonsense that came out of her mouth. "So because you ASSUMED she was cheating you decided to cheat too? That's your logic?" I asked staring at her. She lowered her head as if she was embarrassed. Ronnie sucked her teeth and pulled Kori up by her collar. "Get the fuck out, NOW!" She screamed.

Kori stumbled to her car and got in, not starting it. She just sat there gathering herself. Ronnie really messed her face up. I wasn't sure how she was still conscious.

Ms. Johnson looked completely shocked. "Ronnie were you really doing homework?" Now that Kori was gone she let the tears fall. "Yes ma'am I was. If I was going to creep why would I bring India along?" I nodded my head to agree. I hated cheaters with a passion and would never condone Ronnie to step out on Simone.

Ms. Johnson looked very disappointed in Simone. She grabbed her by the arm and drug her upstairs. All we heard was yelling and periodically we'd hear Simone's sobs. There was no reason to cry now. You've already fucked up.

Alyssa walked over to me caressing my face. I hate she had to see me get this way, but ima ride for my mafuckin best friend. I kissed her softly on the lips and wrapped my arms around her neck. She was a few inches taller than me, but not by much.

"I can't believe she really let that bitch eat her pussy. Like what was running through her head?" I noticed Ronnie crying and talking to herself. I sat on the right of her and Alyssa was on the left. I rubbed her back while Alyssa tried to make her feel better. Without a word she stood up and stormed out the house. I ran after her but she was too quick. She had taken off running and was halfway up the street.

I flopped on the couch and laid my head on Alyssa's shoulder. There was a silence between us two. I broke it by saying "if you ever pull some shit like that I'll beat your ass then her's then come back to you." Her eyes got big and she was fully tuned in. Nodding her head to let me know she understood I continued with my speech. "You're mine even though you ain't really mine" I said looking at her. Her face was emotionless like she didn't know how to react. "What if I wanna fuck other bitches?" She asked. I wasn't sure if she was being serious or not. I grabbed her by the face and got eye level with her. "I'm not one of those little girls you fuck around on. If you wanna dib and dabble in other ho's pussy go do it, but you ain't dabbin in mine and there's too."

When I was done I let her face go but remained eye level with her. We stayed in that position for a few seconds until Alyssa leaned up and kissed me, sliding her tongue down my throat. We were in the middle of a heated make out session when Ms. Johnson came down the stairs clearing her throat. I pulled away trying to catch my breath.

"That was a great speech you gave there but where's Ronnie?" We both shrugged our shoulders not knowing where she went. "I'll try calling her" I said pulling out my phone. It went straight to voicemail. I began to worry because I've never seen her this upset before and she usually comes back after a few minutes.

Tamika

I was tucking Jaiden in the bed when I heard the doorbell ring. Pooh was in the living room so I assumed he would get it. When the doorbell rang again I yelled at him for being lazy. "Ok ok I'll get it" he said. I heard the door open and a female voice ask if I was home. Pooh hesitated asking who the fuck she was. He wasn't grown so I don't know who he thought he was talking to.

I walked out into the living room and saw Ronnie standing there. She looked like she had been through hell. I smiled but she didn't return the favor. "Can we talk?" She asked near tears. I nodded yes, grabbed my car keys and headed to my car parked in the driveway.

We got in the back seat and she sat there quiet for a minute. I didn't want to interrupt her thoughts or the moment she was having. I remember the reason she left my house earlier so I assumed it didn't go so well. After about five minutes of silence she spoke up.

"I can't believe she cheated on me. Nine months of my life wasted because she wanted to be jealous and make assumptions."

By now tears were streaming down her face. I grabbed her and placed her head on my chest trying to make her feel better. She sniffled and wiped her eyes letting me know she was good, a little too good. She gently ran her hand across my boob massaging it until she slid it down in my shirt. I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel good, but I don't want to be her rebound sex.

"Mmm Ronnie we probably shouldn't do this." She looked up at me and asked why not while she continued to rub on me. I was lost for words because I hadn't been touched like this in about seven months. She sensed the pleasure I was getting so she moved her hand slowly down until she was inside my shorts.

"Damn you're wet as hell" she said smiling. I had my eyes closed and my head back trying to keep my composure. She moved her finger in a circular motion starting off slow, then speeding up while kissing and sucking on my neck. My heart sped up and my body started to convulse. This felt way better than when I do it myself. I was on the verge on cumin and she knew it. She sped up going super fast until I felt a warm sticky substance in my shorts. Ronnie pulled her fingers out sticking them in her mouth. "You taste good!" She had my mind blown and she barely did anything to me.

"Want to come in?" I asked. A small smile formed on her face as she said yes. I got out the car and led her to my room. Pooh was staring us down the whole time we walked upstairs. He already knew what was about to happen. I pushed Ronnie on the bed and pulled off her shorts. She had on all black Calvin Klein's. She looked so good in them. I looked over at the clock and it said 7:30. I had about three hours before my mom would be home.

"Let's make this quick, and be as quiet as possible."