Chapter 2 - Day 2 of 10

~Len's POV~

Today, Oliver made me crossdress. He dressed me up, personally, in a girl's uniform.... And the worst part is, he made me wear it to school.... I was made fun of by everyone! Everyone!

I had to lock myself in a bathroom stall after lunch and miss all the later periods because I couldn't bring myself to go back to class. Oliver did come and try to 'comfort' me though....

"Len, the teacher wants to know where you are." Oliver knocked softly on the stall I was in.

"I'm not going back to class like this," I replied angrily, snapping at him.

"If you don't want a special treat, then stay in there. But I could always find someone else." I could feel the annoyance in his voice, but I couldn't tell if it was a bluff or not.

"Nngh...." I hesitantly opened the door, revealing the tight clothing clinging to my body. "S-stop staring!"

"Why? You look good." Oliver shrugged. I didn't like how he practically never had any emotion, but I could tell he was having perverted thoughts.

"B-but—?!" I cut myself off when he grabbed my wrist and narrowed his eyes.

"C'mon, back to class." He pulled me along with him back to class, where I got loads more weird looks.

"I-I didn't have my uniform, a-and t-this was all I could g-get...." Sure, my coverup was kinda bad, but most people believed it anyway.

The girls outnumbered the boys, four to one. A lot of boys got weird thoughts in their heads because of that, but my mind was focused on Oliver, and him only.

Anyway, I hurriedly went to my seat and payed attention to the lesson as best I could. It was hard, noting how everyone was looking at me and whispering.... Why did Oliver make me wear this?!

The rest of the day went on the same, except for all the states and whispers that could be heard wherever I went. Some people were really rude! I'm not a prostitute!

Oliver wasn't even helping at all! Sometimes, he would pretend like he didn't do this to me and add on to all the rumors! So cruel...!

But, I guess it was all worth it when school was over. He dragged me over to his place again because his parents weren't there, and then it started.

Well, almost.

"Did you finish your homework?" Oliver asked, staring at me intently.

"I...uh...." I averted my eyes, nervously scratching at the side of my cheek. Couldn't it wait until after we finish our own 'homework'?

"Mmn. Bad Len. Finish your homework first." Oliver waved a finger at me like he was my mother. What a turn off.... Eh, he wins in every other category so it's not that bad.

"Fine...." I sat down and frantically began to do my homework. "Ugh, there's so much...." I groaned softly to myself, biting at my lip in thought.

"For every question wrong," Oliver began, startling me, "I'll take away a half hour."

What?! I'd just been doing the problems so that I'd finish! Now I have to go back over them and fix all my mistakes?! Cruel, cruel, cruel!

I ended up finishing later than I had wanted, but with all the time I spent fixing the problems, surely there's not a mistake.

"Here," Oliver pointed out a problem. "It should be 2x is equal to 72. You got...?" He trailed off, looking perplexed. "How did you get a fraction...?!" He sighed, handing my homework back to me. "One half hour off."

Great. That left us with about two hours until his parents came home. I can manage, right? I bounced excitedly up and down on my toes. "Okay, okay, hurry...!" I whined softly, desperate for whatever Oliver was gonna do today.

"Fine, you little slut." Oliver rolled his eyes, dragging me over to his bed and getting on top of me. Dammit, I'm already hard.

"Len, you—" I cut him off before he could finish.

"I know, alright? Just hurry...!" I fidgeted around a bit, trying to get any friction I could.

Oliver sighed, easily pulling my pants and boxers down. He moved his hands up to grab something behind my head, but I couldn't see it.

He grabbed my wrists and tied them together with...rope? Wait, what?! Was he into bondage?! Oh, great....

Next thing I knew, he had my wrists tied, my legs apart, and a ball gag in my mouth. How he had these things? How the hell am I supposed to know?! Why his parents hadn't found out, or already knew? Again, how the hell am I supposed to know?!

Oliver leaned his head down in between my legs and began to suck on me, which, of course, brought me great pleasure. I guess this was what he meant when he said, 'special treat'?

He continued to lick and suck around my length, until I finally couldn't take it anymore. I came.

Oliver looked up at me and ended up swallowing most of it. Don't get another boner, don't get another boner.

I probably had bruises on my wrists now from how much I pulled on the rope trying to get more of myself in Oliver's mouth. Of course, he just denied me anyway. He did eventually take all of me though. And it felt great.

Oliver reached his hands up to untie my wrists and pull the ball gag out of my mouth, which was now covered in saliva. He sighed, placing it to the side before putting the rope back. He moved away from me, saying he needed to clean the gag ball, and that I should clean up. So I did.

I wandered around awkwardly and half-naked for a while before I found the bathroom. I never really had to use it before while I was over, so I never really knew where it was. I guess that's on me.

When I finished up cleaning, I met Oliver back in his room.

"My mom's coming home in fifteen minutes so you should probably leave." Oliver nodded, gesturing toward his door, but I got the idea in general.

"Right, sorry." I nodded quickly before heading out. He probably needed to clean his mouth up anyway so his mother wouldn't suspect anything. And having me there would probably make things worse if she noticed anything strange anyway.

I'll probably go see him tomorrow though, anyway, so all I have to do is wait....