Chapter 6 - Day 6 of 10

~Oliver's POV~

The next morning, I woke up with a jolt. Where were my parents...? No, I don't care.... More importantly....

Holy shit, I did not enjoy that as much as I had hoped...! Something was undeniably wrong! No doubt about it there! Fuck, Len smelled good right now.... Wait, Oliver, shut the hell up! Don't smell people while they sleep, that's weird! And also not the issue right now!

I gazed at Len's sleeping face as I had a mental war going on about everything that had just happened. Why didn't fucking Len feel as good as I had thought? This is what I wanted, right? I mean, I knew it would be good, but why not as good as I had hoped?

Also, on a different note, I might be a bit tsundere.

Anyway, back to what I was saying before. Something wasn't right. I wanted Len, that was a fact. There's no doubt there. But then why did I feel like something was missing? Ugh, I need to clean up....

I stood up shakily, somehow managing to keep my balance as I stumbled into the bathroom on the main floor, turning on the shower. I quickly stripped and stepped in, drenching myself with the warm water.

Alright, think this over, Oliver. You like Len. A lot. So why is there a problem with fucking him? Maybe...guilt?! Does he actually not like it?! Oh man, if that's the case that could be considered rape...! What if he goes to the police?! I could get thrown in jail for unknowingly raping someone! Oh god, oh god, oh god—!

"Ol...iver...?" Len asked tiredly, seeming to have been awoken by the lost heat that came from my body. Apparently.

"Y-yes...?" I asked slowly, trying to sound a bit more dominant than I actually felt at the moment.

"Can I shower with you...?"

I froze up. What? Len wants to shower...with me?! Wait, why is this a problem?! Just agree already!

"O-okay...." Shit, I stuttered. "Just, you can't face me!" I snapped, whipping a hand over my left eye instinctively.

I could hear the rustling of Len stripping himself of his clothing. Suddenly, I felt super self-conscious and moved my free hand down to cover myself up as Len moved the curtain aside.

"D-don't stare...!" I snapped, yelling at Len. He averted his eyes obediently as he stepped in. Maybe I should take my own advice—!

I couldn't help it, really, as my uncovered eye skimmed over possibly every single inch of Len's exposed body. He was really hot—! Ah, snap out of it, Oliver! I mentally hit myself and shook my head, turning away from Len.

There was an awkward silence as I continued to nervously wash the rest of my body with one hand as I kept the other firmly over my eye.

"Oliver? Will you tell me...?" Len asked, tilting his head up a bit, his hair falling back a bit. I hadn't really thought about it before, but Len still looked so damn hot even without his signature ponytail in.

"T-tell you what...?" My voice was a bit quieter than I had wanted, but Len still heard me.

"About your eye. What do you hate about it so much that you cover it up...? Or is it something worse...? Obviously there's nothing wrong with your legs at all, so why wear the bandages?"

I flinched slightly at that. "I t-told you not to look—!" I hissed, resisting every urge to smack Len in the back of the head.

Len didn't reply for a moment. "Sorry, you're just too cute."

"D-don't call me cute! I hate i-it when people call me cute!" I shouted, becoming more and more irritated with the older blond boy behind me.

Len kept quiet this time.

I took a moment to debate whether telling Len about my eye was a good idea or not, but I ended up trusting him more than I had wanted to at this point. "Len," I mumbled quietly. "L-look at my face. N-nowhere else or I'll smack you."

I saw him nod, and I gulped as he slowly turned around, seeming to be unashamed as he didn't move to cover himself up at all. I trembled slightly as I tried to keep my eye focused on his face as he did the same, hesitantly uncovering my left eye.

Len's eyes widened before he covered his mouth, turning his head away from me and letting his bangs cover his eyes.

"W-what...?" I asked slowly, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

Len took a deep breath and looked back at me. "S-sorry," he stuttered, "it's just...that's what you were worrying about?"

"W-what the hell does that mean?!" I yelled at him, covering my left eye up again with my hand.

"Hey, don't do that." Len moved a hand up to grab my wrist, pulling my hand away from my eye. I blushed harshly as he closed in on me. "I...love the color red." He leaned his head down and slowly pressed his lips against my left eyelid that I had closed on instinct as he got closer.

Len backed away again. But....

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! Len, t-there's blood everywhere!" I panicked as I looked down at Len, who had slipped when he stepped back and fell backwards, hitting his head on the back wall of the shower. "Phone, phone, phone—!"

I quickly ran out of the bathroom, making sure not to slip like he had, and called 911. Once I had finished calling them, I swiftly put clothing on and ran back to Len, tossing a towel over his crotch. "Idiot!" I hissed, covering my face.

I was trembling. I didn't know what to do.... I'm useless.

After a while, an ambulance showed up and they dressed him in a robe before taking him to the hospital. They told me he would only be there for a day or two, since the wound wasn't too bad.

Len, you idiot.... Making me cry and worry about you.....