Chapter 4 - Day 4 of 10

~Len's POV~

"Shit...." I mumbled, looking away from Oliver who had emotionlessly pinned my hands down to his bed while he straddled my waist.

I still didn't have any answers whatsoever, and I had no idea what was up with him yesterday, but apparently Oliver was back to 'normal' again.

"Len." Oliver looked down at me and pulled on my cheek slightly. "I...I'm sorry...." He looked away and for the first time, he looked embarrassed. Was he not actually the sadist that I thought he was...?

I was shocked silent for a moment, but he glared at me and tightened the grip on my wrists. "S-say something, d-don't just stare at me...!"

I winced slightly in pain and opened my mouth. "I...forgive you...." That was all I could think of to say, so that was all I did say.

"...Alright...." Oliver nodded slowly, his bangs falling over his face in a strange way. He released my wrists and crawled off me. "I don't feel like doing it today."

I raised an eyebrow at him as I sat up and scooted to the end of the bed. What? So I don't get anything? Wow.

"So a blowjob will have to do then." He looked over at me and I could've sworn that he smirked at me. But it was gone as fast as it had come.

I perked up a bit. I've never given Oliver a blowjob before. Or anyone for that matter. I wonder....

Oliver waved me over as he unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. He took off his boxers as well, leaving me in awe at how big he actually was for his small frame.

"Jeez, you really make up for your height, don't you?" It was half a joke and half my actual thoughts. He didn't seem very amused, and ended up smacking the top of my head as I kneeled down in front of him.

"What are you waiting for?" He asked, seeming a bit impatient. "Hurry up." He gripped some strands of my hair as he pulled my head closer to him.

I nodded slowly before taking as much of Oliver as I could in my mouth. A small moan escaped Oliver's throat as I let my tongue roam of the surface of him. It felt strangely pleasant giving a blowjob.

Don't even question my thoughts.

Oliver's grip tightened on my hair as I bobbed my head a bit faster, a "fuck" coming from Oliver as he held his moans in. I started to moan softly, giving some extra pleasure to Oliver while doing so.

I held back the urge to gag when I took a bit more of Oliver in my mouth as I bobbed my head faster again. It looked like Oliver was at his limit at that point.

"F-fuck, s-shit...." He spat curses as he twitched with pleasure, having to hold his own hips down to keep himself from thrusting into my mouth. He must've had great self-control to be able to do that.

"A-ah...!" Oliver moaned a bit louder than he had been doing before and came. Right into my mouth.

I'm not gonna lie, I enjoyed the taste. I'm not weird or anything, what are you talking about? Hah. Haha.... Anyway.

I swallowed his cum and wiped the rest of it that was dripping from my face and down my chin onto my hands. I looked at them for a moment before mumbling, "I'll go clean up...."

Oliver nodded, still panting softly as I got up to leave the room. By now, I already knew the layout of his house. I can't count how many times we've done it in each room, but I'm guessing it's a lot.

I found my way to the bathroom and washed my hands, also borrowing some of his mouthwash to clean my mouth out. I quickly dried my hands off and made my way back to Oliver's room, knocking on the door.

"Oliver? You done changing?" I asked, rocking slowly on my heels as I waited for a reply.

"Yeah, you can come in," Oliver replied and I opened the door. I took a seat on his bed next to him and looked down.

"Hey Oliver...?" I asked slowly, fidgeting slightly.

Oliver raised an eyebrow at me. "Yeah?"

I looked away for a moment, rubbing the back of my neck nervously. "Um...why do you never talk to me at school...? Do you hate me that much...?" I looked back up at Oliver and gave him a sad look. I really hoped he didn't hate me....

I could see Oliver's expression change into a mixture of shock, confusion, and a bit of...sadness...?

"...No...." Oliver's answer was hesitant, but it felt sincere. It was a strange tone for him, and he started to tremble slightly. "I...I feel hated.... I love you so much, you know...."

My eyes widened out of shock. Oliver had never said he loved me before, so I assumed everything he did was purely for the fun or pleasure of it all.

"I didn't...want to see anyone else take you away, so I forcefully made you mine.... I didn't get any objections from you, so I never really thought of stopping...." Oliver took a deep breath, seeming to be holding back the tears that were forming in his single eye. "I-I...didn't even think of your feelings.... I d-didn't know if you hated it or not.... I-I didn't k-know if you hated m-me...." He wiped at his eye as a few tears spilled down his cheek. "I was s-so embarrassed of what I h-had done that I thought i-if I talked to you during s-s-school, y-you'd hate me.... R-really, I-I'm not strong at all...."

I was so shocked at what he had just said that I didn't know what to say. However, my body seemed to move on its own as I turned to embrace Oliver in a loving hug. "I...love you too, Oliver...." I mumbled the words softly in his ear and moved my head up to place loving kisses on his head.

I never thought that the Oliver I knew would have a breakdown this bad. And over me of all things....