♕ Chapter Two: Debut

*Authors note* I just want to let everyone know that every person in this story is JUST A CHARACTER! In this story Galina (Roman Reigns wife) is the "bad person" BUT I'm not saying this is how she acts in real life! JUST A STORY! Don't take ANYTHING PERSONAL!

Ok now enjoy :)

Kiana POV

I was still sitting on the floor after the fall just running my eyes up and down Roman's body. I've seen gorgeous men in my life before but I never seen something THIS gorgeous in person. He's so tall and muscular and his skin looks so soft. It took me a minute to realize I was completely eyeing him and I got super embarrassed.

Kiana: Oh my goodness I'm so sorry I didn't mean to fuck you I MEAN HIT YOU!..I didn't mean to hit you!..I..I'm sorry..I gotta go!

Roman: Here let me help you up

He reach out his hand and I grabbed it and he pulled me off the floor. When he pulled me he pulled a little too hard and pull me super close to his body. I was so close I could feel his abs and his muscles and smell his sweet seductive cologne. I got super hot and red I quickly pulled away grabbed my bag and ran out the locker room. Oh my gosh...I can't believe I just touched Roman like that...in person! I knew one day I would meet him but never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would meet him like that for the first time. I wish I didn't run..I wish I stayed longer and touched him more BUT I can't do anything with him. Not only do I not need to be messing with any guys..he's married. After leaving the locker room I finally went into the right locker room and put my stuff down grabbed my water and went out to the gym. Roman wasn't out there so I'm guessing he left. Man I'm so embarrassed of what just happened! I hope he doesn't think I'm some creep or anything. First impression always matter the most and that impression was super awkwardly sexual. Ugh. To get my mind off the craziness I quickly walked downstairs to weights and started to lift weights.

*Roman POV

After watching that girl run out the locker I just stood there so confused asking myself a million question. Why did she apologize for eyeing me? Why was she in the boys locker room? Why didn't I get her number? I never seen her before but I wish I got the chance to meet her. She's gorgeous! I really shouldn't be worrying about another woman though, I already have to deal with my soon to be ex wife and my little angel Joelle. But it wouldn't hurt just to be friends right? I finished drying off my body and moist my skin and headed out with my bags. I walked around the gym hoping to bump into that girl again. I didn't see her so walked outside and instead bumped into my wife.

Roman: Whoa! Galina..what are you doing here??

Galina: I..I came up here to exercise

Roman: All the way in Orlando?

Galina: Oh my gosh why do you care?! We're getting divorce move out my way.

Roman: Are you kidding me? We having even got the papers yet

Galina: Oh yeah *reaches in her bra*

She handed me a folded piece of paper which I'm assuming is the divorce paper

Roman: Just couldn't wait could you

Galina: Oh I've been waiting 3 years to do that my love

Roman: "My love" my ass I thought you really loved me

Galina: I DID! I loved you the minute I met you but you choose wrestling over me!

Roman: Everything I do is for you and Joelle! I never chose wrestling over family and you know that

Galina: Oh yeah I want you and Joelle out my house by the end of this month