♕Chapter Twelve: More Bitches

The Next Day * Thursday *

Kiana POV

I woke up to warm soft muscular arms wrapped around me and the sun shining brightly in our room. I looked up and saw Roman still sound to sleep. He was snoring lightly which was the cutest thing to me. I carefully slipped out of his arms and got out of bed. Right as I stood up a sharp pain came out of nowhere from my stomach. Must of been from last night. Dammit Seth. I still can't believe he nearly raped me. He doesn't seem like the type to do something like that. Guess you can't judge people by looks. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed some medicine and headed into the kitchen and grabbed some water and took the medicine. I can't help to imagine what would of happened if Roman didn't show up. He saved my ass from Seth and now I feel like I have to repay him. I don't know how though but I'm going to. I could start by ordering some food. I walked back into the bedroom where Roman was still sound asleep. I quickly walked around the bed to the hotel phone in our room and dial for room service. I ordered food for Roman and I and walked back out the room quietly. I sat on the couch and waited for them to deliver our food. I checked my phone for messages and saw I had 4 unread messages.

~ IMessage ~

*April ~ Hey bum you alright?

*Paige ~ Hey Mrs. Anoa'i you coming to lunch?

*Mom ~ Hey sweetheart how are things going?

*Nikki ~ Hey girl! The girls and I are going out for lunch and since you're new I thought you could come along and meet some new people and make friends. We're meeting at Haven at 12pm. Hope to see you there!

~ End of messages ~

Honestly lunch doesn't sound bad right about now. It will get my mind off last night. I looked at the time and saw it was only 9am. Just then there was a knock at the door making me get up and answer it. It was room service with food thank Goodness. The waiter came in and sat all the plates down on the table and I thanked and tipped the waiter and then he left. I laid out Roman's plates side by side and mine on the other side. I took a step back and looked at the table. Wow this looks great! I took a picture of it before Roman comes in and demolish it. (Food in picture)

Now that his food is ready and I'm hungry as fuck it's time to wake my hero lol

Now that his food is ready and I'm hungry as fuck it's time to wake my hero lol. I opened the bedroom door and saw Roman still sound asleep. Sheesh this man can sleep! I walked in and crawled on top of him slowly. I reached his neck and started kissing it slowly and passionately. He started lightly moaning but didn't fully wake up. Time for extreme measures. I slid my hand in his shorts and grabbed his dick with all of my hand. I started rubbing his huge manhood up and down and lightly rubbed his tip with my index finger while still kissing his neck which made his moan heavier. He finally woke up and turned his head towards me and look at me with a smirk.