♕Chapter Twenty One: Fucked up

Kiana's POV

Seth walked in and shut the door behind him and stood right in front of me with a sympathetic face.

Seth: Look this is the truth, Paige wanted a video of me and dolph and Eva Maria having sex and I told her I'll give it, under one condition. I told her to send a picture of kissing a superstar for jokes and I didn't know she would actually do it, but she did.

I looked up at him crazy and curious after what he just said.

Kiana: Wait superstar, you didn't say Roman?

Seth: No..not at all look at the messages

I looked back down at his phone and went to his messages and saw "Paige" and clicked on it. I scrolled through and saw the convo.

Kiana: This doesn't mean anything, you could've deleted it.

Seth: Trust me, I didn't, I promise.

He started walking closer to me and I took a step back.

Kiana: NO I DON'T TRUST YOU YOU RAPIST!

Seth: *sigh* Please don't call me that when I didn't even rape you. Plus we both know you would of like it.

Kiana: Don't you dare say that. You tied me up and held me down against my will, that's sexual harassment.

Seth: Ok look I'm sorry. I lost my mind when you threatened to leave and I didn't think about your feeling at all and..I'm sorry.

I looked at him dead in the eye as a tear fell down my face making me close my eyes. I replayed what Seth did to me that day and started crying. First he shows up and now this? My best friend kissing a man I care for so deeply? Why is all this happening at once? I felt warm arms wrapped around me and instead of pushing away, I fell out. I fell into arms and leaned my head on his shoulder and started crying more and letting everything out. He picked me up and carried me to my bed and sat me on the edge and then kneeled down in front of me and looked me in the eyes. He wiped my tears from my face and sighed and opened his mouth.

Seth: Look, you don't deserve this. You don't deserve this stress and you don't deserve this pain, but it happens and it happens for the best. These kind of situations change your life for best because it shows who's real and who's fake. You can't let this get to you and you can't fall down when you need to stand on your two feet and get answers.

I nodded to what he said because it was the truth. I need answers from everyone whether if this is true or not, which I deeply hope not.

Kiana: I can't talk to them on the phone, they might lie to me.

Seth: So come with me.

Kiana: What?

Seth: Come with me and I'll take you to both of them, in the flesh.

Kiana: *sigh* I don't know Seth. I want answers but, I don't know if I want to go through with this drama. I'm already so tired of dealing with Eva and Sasha I just don't have anymore energy left to deal with people.

Seth: I understand that's why I'll be right by your side through the whole time, trust me.

That's all I can't do, trust. I can't trust a man who tried to take advantage of me, I just can't. But what other choice do I have? The man of my dreams could possibly be cheating on me and lying to me and I need to know so...