♕Chapter Eighteen: All day, All yours

*1:30pm, Friday*

Kiana's POV

I put on a simple blue and black sports bra and leggings and a blue loose tank top then left my room and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a brownie out of the box from Malley's chocolate that Roman bought for me. Lately all of my doubts about Roman possibly cheating on me faded away after the millions of gifts he has given me. Everyday it's something new with a love note, making me forget about the pain in my back and making this recovery go smoothly. He made videos telling me how much he misses me, he buys me lunch and dinner by calling a place near me and having them deliver it to me, and he always send me Roman Reigns shirts from the WWE shop with his cologne all on it. As much as I love the gifts he sends me it bitter sweet because they remind me of him and reminds me I'm not with him or by his side which I hate to think about. I sighed getting deep into my feeling again thinking about Roman until Paige texted me she was outside. I checked the time and it was 1:45pm so I grabbed my purse and keys to my condo and left my room. I walked down the steps and walked outside threw the front doors and saw someone I didn't think I would see in a while.

Roman: Surprise!

Kiana: OHH MYY GOOOSH!

If I could I would run and jump into his arms but it hurts my back badly. I walked into his arms and wrapped mine around his neck as he softly wrapped his arms around my upper back. Our lips met after too long and we didn't stop. I missed this man so much and his touch, it's everything to me. He broke the kiss and looked at me

Roman: Come on, we're going to be late

Kiana: Wait you're taking me?

Roman: Of course! The rest of the day you're the only thing on my schedule so whatever you gotta do I'll do too

I nearly shed a tear after hearing him say that. I was lost for words I just kissed his lips again saying enough.

Roman: Ok for real baby we gotta go

I laughed and he picked me up side ways then open his car door and placed me in the passenger seat then closed the door for me. He walked around and got in the drivers seat and started the car and left.

Roman: So how's your back doing?

Kiana: Eh just taking it day by day. Some days good some bad. I highly appreciate all the gifts you've sent me, especially that video of you shirtless

I lightly ran my fingers tips down his muscular arm distracting him from driving.

Roman: Anything for you baby. I was hoping you would send some back

Kiana: Maybe I will, since you've been so good to me

I leaned over and kissed his jawline repeatedly making him giggle.

Roman: Baby stop I'm driving haha

Kiana: No! I missed you

I continued kissing him and started kissing his neck making him groan. Hearing him moan makes me so weak I love it. He then turned a little and nearly hit a car and then I stopped giggling.

Roman: You tryna get us killed?

Kiana: Nooo you're the one driving!

Roman: Exactly so don't distract me

I leaned back in my sit and laughed enjoying his company. I didn't realize how much I missed this man. The thought of him just leaving is heart wrenching to me, but at least he's here now. He turned into the driveway and parked his car then turned it off. I opened my door and was going to step out till Roman told me to stop and rushed around the car and picked me up sideways and carried me inside. Once we got in I signed in and guided Roman to my therapist's room. When we got to the room no one was there which shocked me because my therapist is usually always here before me. He sat me down and looked around then looked at me confused.