What's Going On?

Jungkook P.O.V

So it seems that Taehyung might have a secret liking to me. But first, I have to see if there was someone else before me. So the next thing I plan to do is going to be interesting yet fun. So I plan to go to each of the members ask them if they could date one of the members who would they date. I know we've done this as questions from Army but this will be based off looks.

The first victim is J-hope.

So I go looking for J-hope in order to go through with my plans. When I finally see him the first thing I see is him trying to seek some type of food.

"Hey Hoseok hyung. What are you doing?" I asked trying to look over his shoulder to see what he was hiding.

"Oh, nothing Jungkook. I just felt like getting some cake." J-hope said holding his cake above his head so I couldn't get any.

"Oh, ok. Hey hyung, I got a question for you. But, this is serious so answer it honestly." I said having a very serious face on.

"Okay? But why is this so serious?" J-hope asked looking confused. "Anyway, hurry up I wanna eat my cake before the members come down stairs." He said with a worried yet serious expression.

"Ok, so my question is if you had the chance or if you were a girl, which one of us members would you like to date?" I asked having a very curious expression on.

"Hmm, that's kinda hard but, I think it would either be Suga or Jimin." J-hope didn't take much time to think but yet took long enough to think about them.

"Oh, ok." I said expecting that type of answer. I wrote down what he said so I could compare the results later on.

"Thanks, see you later. And enjoy your cake." I said as I left the kitchen. "Yea, sure, no problem" J-hope said in response.

Now on to my next victim: Jin

Jin wasn't any where down stairs so I assumed he was in his room. So I go up stairs to find Jin's bedroom door open and himself looking out the window.

Go up to him but he looks like he has a lot on his mind but I just decide to man up and talk to him.

"Hey Jin hyung, you got a minute?" I ask trying not to disturb him and his thoughts.

"Uh, yea, what do you need?" Jin asked with a wide smile.

"I want to ask you a question but you have to be serious and answer honestly." I said looking at I him trying to be serious.

"Yea, sure, of course. So what's the question?" Jin asked waiting

"So is if you had the chance or if you were a girl, which one of us members would you like to date?" I asked waiting for a reply

"Well I would say Namjoon because his is smarter than you think and I can't imagine him living alone. And I have a little crush on him." Jin said with a little giggle at the end.

I laughed as well seeing how that's true and if he was to live in his own he wouldn't even have a house anymore but was not expecting for him to real me his true feelings.

"Ok, thanks. See you later. I'll be cheering you on." I said as I left his room and write his answer in my notepad.

"Sure, anytime and thanks."Jin responded as he gave a light smile.

The next victim: Suga

I go to look for Yoongi and I remembered that he usually is sleeping so I go to his room to find him and find out he is not there. So I go to the bathroom thinking he might've gone there since he goes to the bathroom after waking up.

I get to the bathroom and see someone is in and so I knock on the door to see who's in. "Hello? Who's inside the bathroom." I didn't here a response.

So I knock again but before I can say anything I hear a groan coming from inside. "Yoongi Hyung? Is that you?" I asked wondering if I get a proper answer this time. But I'm return I get another groan.

I decided to wait until he comes out. But once he walked out he looked as if he hasn't slept. I wonder why?

"Hey Yoongi Hyung. I got a question for you. I'll ask quickly." I said wondering if he was listening or not.

"Huh?" He asked with a curious look. "Why do you wanna ask me a question when I wanna get some sleep? Whatever just hurry up." Seems like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

"So if you had the chance or if you were a girl, which one of us members would you like to date?" I asked seeing as he has his eyes closed.

"I don't know........V?" He said trying to go to his room.

"Come on Yoongi Hyung be serious." I said as I start to whine.

"Ok, okay. Jeez. Ok so I think it would be either V or Jimin." He said as he had that face of assurance.

"Ok, thanks Yoongi hyung." I said as I waved bye.

"Yea, ok whatever. It's time for my nap. Back to bed we go."

The next victim: Jimin

I went looking for Jimin to go ask him my question but I couldn't find him in his room or any where and usually he is in his room listening to our songs.

I took out my phone and called the manager and ask him where is Jimin.

When I called he said that Jimin should be either in the practice room or in the gym working out.

So I decided to go to the gym and find him since that is his favorite place.

I went walking because the gym isn't that far from the dorm it's only like 4 blocks away.

(TIME PASS)

I go to the gym to see Jimin doing sit-ups working on his abs.

"Hey Jimin Hyung. Why are you here I was looking for you." I said with a worried expression.

"Huh? What do you mean? I always come here to work on my abs." He said with a puzzled look.

"Well anyway I have a question for you Jimin Hyung." I said taking out my notepad to write who he chooses.

"Yea, ok. What is it?"

"So if you had the chance or if you were a girl, which one of us members would you like to date?" I said as I stated at him waiting for the answer.

"Well it would be either you or Yoongi hyung." Jimin said as he does back to doing his sit-ups to finish and start his next work our.

To be honest, I was shocked at Jimin's answer. Yoongi also said him and he said me and Yoongi. Why would he pick me? Can I be that likeable?

"Ok, thanks Jimin hyung" I said as I try to rush out the gym and back to the dorm but he stops he as fast as he can.

"Wait. Who else did you ask out of the members?"He asked waiting for a response.

"Uh...Yoongi, Jin, and Hoseok hyung. Why do you ask?" I asked, my voice a little shaky.

"Oh nothing. I was just curious." He slowly let go of my arm. "Yea, ok and when you get home text me and tell me what is going to be for dinner. Okay? Bye." He said as he went into push ups.

"Yea, okay bye." I said my voice being shaky and my heart beating faster by the second.

What just happened? What was that feeling just now? Why did Jimin Hyung do that? Why do I still feel like this? What's going on?

(...........To be continued..........)