V's Curiosity

Jungkook POV

The person walking into my room was the one and only Kim Taehyung. He looked at me confused yet worried.

'What do I do? Should I just leave? Should I come up with a lie to leave? I can just say that I have to go to the bathroom and take care of business. Yeah.'

Before I even spoke or even moved Taehyung noticed I was nervous. He knows I did something and that it was a bad thing to do.

"Jungkook, are you okay? You seem a little nervous." He asked touching my forehead.

"I'm fine." I replied.

"Are you sure? You head is a bit warm." He came closer. I quickly closed my eyes and stood up.

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine. Do you need anything?" I asked trying to seem normal.

"No, it's just you've been acting differently lately." He said a bit worried.

"Oh no I'm perfectly fine." I said with a fake smile. I tried to walk past him and he grabbed my wrist. I could feel my heart begin to race I was just hoping Taehyung didn't hear it.

"What do you want?" I asked sounding nervous.

"Well I came to check on you because I was in Seokjin hyung's room and I got startled when I heard your door slam. So here I am." He said worriedly.

"Oh I just wanted to shower because I just came back from the Gym while helping Jimin with working out." I said fidgeting with my fingers while looking down at the floor.

"Ok, well I have to talk to you when you are done showering. Okay?" He said as he left my room.

Right then I began to think about he wanted to talk to be about. I was so worried because he could hate me for something that I did while I was sleeping that I don't even remember. 

Wait....Why am I worried about what he would say? He would probably get mad and get over it soon enough, so I don't even really need to worry.

I then left my room to go take a shower and I walked into the bathroom and began to undress myself and turned on the shower head began to shower. Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Yes? What is it?" I said as I was washing my hair. I heard the door open and since I was washing my hair I had my eyes closed. I rinsed my hair then my eyes and when I was done I opened my eyes to see Jimin in the shower.

I was automatically freaked out and screamed. 

"J-Jimin? What are you doing i......" I was saying but then got instantly got caught of by him slamming his lips into mine.

"S-stop, J-Jimin!" I tried to say loudly but he just continued to kiss me. I got a weird feeling in my stomach and I didn't like it so I jumped out the shower.

"What's wrong Jungkookie? Don't you like me?" He said as he smirked.

"What?! No, I don't. Why are you doing this?" I said while being terrified of what he was going to do next. He began to walk towards me and so I grabbed the first towel and wrapped around me as I ran out to find help.

Right then I saw Taehyung and I was so relieved. I began to cry as I saw him and when I got close enough I jumped into his arms and began to sob more.

"Tae-Tae hyung. Help me." I said lowly and while crying. 

"Jungkook? What's wrong? What happened?" Taehyung asked worriedly while hugging.

"I-Its Jimin. He's being weird." I continued while I cried into his chest.

"What did he do and why are shivering?" He asked and I suddenly felt a bit dizzy.

"I-I-I-I don't feel good." I said as my legs gave out from under me but I felt Taehyung's arms around me supporting me. 

"Jungkook? Oh my god! JIN HYUNG!!!!!!!" He said as he picked me up bridal style and that was the last thing I heard right before I passed out.

Taehyung P.O.V

I was busy debating on whether or not I should tell Jungkook about what happened that one night. I think he would be upset because I didn't tell him before, yet he could still be curious about what happened that night so.

I was thinking then I got a great idea, but then I felt someone squeezing me and when I looked, it was Jungkook. He was crying and that scared me and I didn't know why and he sounded out of breath as well.

 "Tae-Tae hyung. Help me." I heard as he ran.

"Jungkook? What's wrong? What happened?" I asked with a worry expression.

"I-Its Jimin. He's being weird." He said as let out soft soft sobs into my chest.

"What did he do and why are shivering?" I asked while feeling his body shake.

"I-I-I-I don't feel good." He said as his legs suddenly gave out from under him but I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist and tried to support his weight.

"Jungkook? Oh my god! JIN HYUNG!!!!!!!" I yelled as I picked Jungkook up bridal style and took him downstairs to the couch. I have no idea what just happened and I'm extremely worried about Jungkook. After all, he is the only one I have right now and the only one I love and worry for.

"What, what's wrong? Oh my....what happened?" Seokjin hyung asked while running down stairs.

"Well if I'm right, Jungkook was showering and then Jimin went inside while he was showering and did something to either scare or frighten Jungkook and then he came running out while crying with only a towel on and he was explaining everything but his legs gave out of him and then he fainted. And now Jungkook is out cold." I said as I grabbed a blanket and covered him with it so he wouldn't get sick.

"Okay, we will talk about the thing with Jimin later. Right now we need to take care of Jungkook and find out what happened to him first." Seokjin said as he kneeled down next to the couch to look at Jungkook.

"Ok. But I'll be back. I think I need to have a talk with someone before anything." I said with a serious expression after putting Jungkook onto the couch.

Seokjin hyung then held my wrist and shook his head and by that I knew he was saying to 'Leave it alone for now' and to 'Deal with it later'. I got so mad at the thought of Jimin hurting Jungkook or scaring him. I wanted to find him and give him a nice knuckle sandwich.

I just tried to forget about it while I helped Seokjin hyung take care of Jungkook. I then touched his head and it seemed that he had a fever.

"Hyung, I think Jungkook fainted because he had a fever and he was over working himself too much." I said as I wiped some sweat from Jungkook's head and neck.

"Yeah, that seems to be the most logical reason so we'll go with that." Seokjin said.

"Can you pick up for me and take him to his room and can you sleep there with him so if he tries to get up or anything you can be there to take care of him?" Seokjin asked as he grabbed a few rags and a pail of water.

"Yeah, and sure because I'm scared of him getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom or going to get some water and then his legs give up on him again." I said as I grabbed Jungkook and held him close enough so he felt safe.

"Ok and thanks. Remember to wipe his sweat because he is sweating more than he usually does. Well, good luck and Good night. I'll check in you guys tomorrow." Seokjin said as he closed Jungkook's bedroom door.

I just carried Jungkook to one side of the bed and gently placed him down. But once I did that he grabbed onto my shirt and made a little whimpering sound. I honestly thought that was just so adorable that I moved him over and just laid his head and arm on my chest. Then I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and left my hand on his waist so he would feel more safe and protected.

TO BE CONTINUED..............

Thank you guys so much for 700+ reads. I feel so proud of myself. Can you please and support my other books that i have made and their will probably be a new vkook story when I'm done with this one.