First date (Taegi) Part 2

A/N: Quick thing, if you don't understand well I made Taehyung the type of character that when he goes out he acts like a complete kid. So enjoy.

Taehyung POV

I got excited as Yoongi hyung said we can go to the mall. It's not that I like shopping or anything like other girls. I just really love the food court. All of the food there is really good and I honestly love it.

When we finally got to the mall, I got so excited and ran to the food court. I ran forgetting about Yoongi hyung. When I finally got there, I quickly started deciding what to eat.

"What do you want to eat?" Yoongi hyung said.

"I don't know. I love all the food here." I said while looking at the menu's and biting my nails.

"Well would you like to try this new Ice Cream shop they just opened?" Yoongi asked.

Yoongi POV

When Taehyung heard about the food court at the mall, he got so happy. His smile never made me feel so happy. He loves the food court and all the food there.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked Taehyung smiling a bit.

"I don't know. I love all the food here." He said while looking at the menu's and biting his nails.

"Well would you like to try this new Ice Cream shop they just opened?" I asked.

He automatically stopped looking at the menu's and shook his head meaning yes.

"Ok. Follow me." I said as I grabbed Taehyung's hand and began to show him where the shop was located.

He smiled brightly as he saw the outside of the shop. He thought it was very cute and adorable.

On the other hand, I thought he was so cute and adorable just because he was smiling and staring and the cute little characters on the outside of the ice cream shop.

"Can we go in now?" Taehyung asked and I nodded my head meaning yes.

When we walked in, he automatically fell in love with so many ice cream flavors. They had all of his favorite ice cream flavors that he hasn't been able to eat since he is an idol and has to watch what he eats.

"Want anything? You can get anything you want." I said as I gave him a big smile.

His eyes sparkled as he then looked at the Menu and looked to see a ice cream sundae with 3 different flavored ice creams. Chocolate, Strawberry, and French Vanilla ice cream on top of 2 bananas with whip cream and a nice big cherry on top.

"Can I have this ice cream sundae with 3 different ice cream flavors?" Taehyung asked as he pointed to the menu while looking at me.

"I said you can order anything you want. If you want that you can have it." I said as I looked serious while I was looking at the menu. I was trying so hard not to laugh or smile becuse of Taehhyung's cuteness.

"Yay! I want this." Taehyung said as he began to smile once again.

I then waved my hand in the air trying to get a waiter's attention so they can take our order. After a few minutes, someone finally came over to take our order.

"I want the thing with 3 different ice cream flavors please." Taehyung said as he gave a big smile.

"One Triple ice cream sundae and sir what will you have?" The waiter said as he wrote down Taehyung's order.

"I'll have a French Vanilla Waffle cone. 2 scoops please. Thank you." I said as I gave the waiter our menus and thanked him for coming over to take our order.

As the waiter left to get our food, I looked towards Taehyung and he showed me a big smile.

"Taehyung, I'm happy to know that you gave me a chance to prove my love to you and I'm very thankful so thank you." I said as I blushed a bit.

"Oh, um well I gave you a chance because I used to like you but then I started having feelings for Jungkook. But, then you told me you liked me and I decided to give you chance and so I gave up on Jungkook to date you." He said as he then began to blush and feel sad for Jungkook.

"Don't worry. I'm sure he'll get over it soon." I said as our food then came.

When Taehyung got his ice cream sundae, he automatically began to eat his ice cream. His ice cream looked really nice and decorated.

Taehyung saw that I was staring and took a spoonful of his ice cream and held it towards my mouth.

"Oh, no. It's okay Taehyung. I have mine and you have yours. Just enjoy it." I said as I took a bit of my Ice cream.

"Not at all. Just take a little taste. It's really good. Please?" He asked and he continued to hold the spoon by mouth.

I couldn't resist his cuteness so I just opened my mouth a bit as I waited for Taehyung to put the ice cream in my mouth. He then smiled widely while I opened my mouth.

"Ahhhh." He said as he put the spoon in my mouth and I bit down to taste the ice cream.

I then blushed at the fact he said 'Ahhhh' as if I was a kid when I'm older.

"Wow. This taste amazing." I said after I ate the ice cream.

"Right." Taehyung said as he smiled at me and continued to eat his ice cream.

When we finished our ice cream we left the ice cream shop to return back to the dorm. We have been out for about an hour so we decided to leave and return so Seokjin won't get worried.

"Thanks for today. I really enjoyed it and loved eating at the ice cream shop. I also feel a lot more relaxed now that I got some fresh air." Taehyung said as he blushed a bit and held my hand.

"It's no problem. You were stressed and it bothered me seeing you all stressed so I just took you out for a bit." I said while holding his hand tighter.

We both smiled at each other as we walked back to the dorm.

.............TO BE CONTINUED............