Jungkook's recovery

Hoseok POV

Yoongi and Tae went out for a while but they came back a little late. When I saw them walk in, I automatically ran upstairs to check on Jungkook.

As I ran upstairs, Taehyung saw me.

"Hyung...is he okay?" He asked me with a bit of a worried tone.

I didn't face towards him or anything as I stopped on the stair case. I turned my head a bit to look at Taehyung. I gave him a cold stare and I saw him get more worried.

"Its none of your concern so don't worry about it." I said coldly as I continued to run up the stairs.

When I finally got to the top, I saw Jungkook looking over the railing while wearing his baggy black sweat shirt. I saw as he had a frown on his face.

I quickly walked towards him and have him a hug as I covered his eyes. As soon as I covered his eyes, he began to cry once again.

When I look over the railing, I realized what Jungkook was looking at. He watched as Yoongi and Taehyung kissed a bit.

I quickly grabbed Jungkook and took him to his room. I quickly ran to my room and saw Jimin there.

"Jimin come with me. Hurry." I said while waving my hand towards him.

He followed me to Jungkook's room. When we walked into his room he closed and locked the door behind him.

"What is it? What's wrong?" He said.

"Come and sit." I said.

When Jungkook noticed that Jimin was in the room he automatically began to panic and got scared.

"It's ok Jungkook. He won't do anything to you. Your safe don't worry." I said as I reassured Jungkook.

Jimin realized Jungkook was scared and went back towards the door and sat by it.

"Jungkook, I am sooooooooooooo sorry for what I did. I never meant to scare you. I can understand if you can't ever forgive me." Jimin said as he looked down towards the floor feeling bad for what he did.

"I forgive you Jimin Hyung. It's just that I'm scared that someone will try that and hurt me." Jungkook said as he smiled slightly.

"No. It was wrong of me and I am really sorry." Jimin said.

"Don't worry Jimin. He is gonna be in our care for a while as he has been through a lot recently." I said hugging Jungkook.

"You're right. I heard from Hoseok hyung about what happened. Are you okay Jungkook?" Jimin asked while looking at Jungkook.

"Well I'm actually quite heart broken and I don't think I can love again." Jungkook said as his voice cracked a bit at the end of his sentence.

"What makes you say that? I think you'd be loved by so many people." Jimin said seriously.

"Well, every since I found out about Taehyung giving up on me, I have been thinking about things that are harmful." Jungkook said in a bit of a whisper.

"Harmful!? What do you mean!? Your not talking about suicide are you?" I said in a very loud tone.

All Jungkook did was nod. After he nodded I became teary eyed. I didn't want him to see me cry so I pulled him into my deep embrace and hugged him tightly.

"You are special. Not everyone is the same. We are different and unique. Even if some of us have similar features or jobs, we are all irreplaceable. Even if you think life will be a bit easier, it won't because losing someone special hurts another." I said as a few tears ran down my cheeks.

Jungkook POV

When Hobi hyung pulled me into his deep embrace I was shocked as to why he did that.

"You are special. Not everyone is the same. We are different and unique. Even if some of us have similar features or jobs, we are all irreplaceable. Even if you think life will be a bit easier, it won't because losing someone special hurts another." He said as I felt a bit of a warm sensation.

Me being in his embrace made me feel safe and protected from the outside world. I felt so safe that I just wanted him to be there for me everyday to protect me. Like a good luck charm.

Hobi hyung then pulled back and revealed that he was actually crying a bit. I felt so sorry but it was the truth and I want to be honest with him.

"I'm sorry hyung. I didn't mean to make you cry." I said as I became sad as well.

"It's ok Jungkook. You said what was on your mind and I needed to know just for your safety. So thank you." He said as wiped his tears and smiled towards me.

"Jungkook, he's right. Everyone is unique. Even if you don't feel like you are, you most definitely are because no one is the same." Jimin said as he smiled a bit towards me and Hobi hyung.

"Okay. So are you willing to try and move on and forget about liking Taehyung?" Hobi asked and I nodded in response.

"Okay. So for now we are gonna do stuff like hanging out but only with us 4. But it's gonna be one by one and we will include the other members except for 'him and the other'. Okay?" Hyung said and I nodded.

"You'll have fun okay. We will try and help you to recover from that." Hobi said and I gave him a light smile.

"I really hope I am able to move on because that would really help." I said as I started feeling sad again.

"No. No negative thoughts. Think positive. Have high hopes for yourself. Wait here, I got something for you." Hobi said as he ran out the room.

He quickly ran to his room while leaving my room door open a crack. Jimin hyung kept watch at the door to see if anyone was looking. Hobi hyung then quickly ran back inside the room.

"I got you some gifts to help with your recovery." He said as he opened 3 large boxes.

The first box he opened was a small TV screen but big enough to see things on it. The second box he opened was a brand new PS4. I was so shocked and amazed. Before he opened the third box he gave it to me.

"This one you should open for yourself." Hobi hyung said as he gave me the box.

I then began to open the box. When I opened the box, I saw 5 video games that I have always wanted to play ever since they came out.

"Oh my god Hobi hyung. Thank you so much." I said as I gave Hobi hyung a big hug.

"Your welcome and I think this would help you think of other things besides whats going on." He said as he gave me a big smile.

"Will you play a game with me?" I asked Hobi hyung.

"Sure." He responded.

"Jimin hyung? Can you play too?" I asked looking at him.

"Is it ok if I play with you both?" He asked.

I nodded in response while giving him a smile.

"Thank you Jungkook." He said as he slowly moved closer to me and Hobi hyung.

............TO BE CONTINUED.........