Jungkook's Sleep Talking

A/n: Long chapter ahead

Jungkook POV

I remember Hobi hyung telling me to take a nap since we were playing games for a while and I was struggling to stay awake. He carried me to my bed knowing I would not try to put up a fight since I was sleepy.

Once he placed me onto my bed, I quickly dozed off to sleep. I was so tired from cried so much the day before. When I cry I become very sleepy, since I cried the day before I became very sleepy.

When waking up, I felt arms around me. I heard a soft voice calling my name trying to wake me up. Once I was awake, I realized the voice was from Hobi hyung so I felt safe.

"Did you enjoy your nap?" Hyung asked and I nodded in response.

"Good, well it's time for lunch so get up and sit up." He said giggling a bit.

I then tried to stretch my arms but saw how they were wrapped around something. I open my eyes slowly to see my arms wrapped around Hobi hyung. I then looked at Hobi hyung confused.

"What?" He asked me.

"Why are my arms wrapped around you hyung?" I asked in a whisper since I just woke up.

"Well I was checking up on you and I rubbed one of your cheeks since you were crying. But when I tried to leave, you told me not to and so I stayed." He said a bit happily.

I remained confused on why I did and whether or not I really did it. I then tried to remember if I had a dream or not but couldn't remember anything.

"Jungkook, do you know that you sleep talk?" He asked and I shook my head meaning no.

"Well now you know. And you sleep talk quite a lot." He said with a wide smile.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked sitting up.

"Oh nothing. It's nothing."

"You sure you seen extremely happy." I said.

"Yeah I'm sure." He said continuing to smile.

"Sorry for giving, I didn't mean to. I was asleep and I didn't know anything." I said while running my eyes.

"Oh no it's okay. Besides, I am your brother." He said while winking at me.

"Well it's nice to see that your happy." I said while looking down at my lap again.

"Now, now. It's not time to be all depressed. It's time to eat so let me help you up." He said scooting towards the edge of the bed.

He then grabbed one of my arms and pulled it over his shoulders. He then stood up and helped me up.

"By the way, whatis going on with your legs? I thought you would've regained feeling by now but I guess not." He said and I just nodded.

"I know I thought I would too. I think I'll tell Jin hyung about it later." I responded trying to walk on my own. Hoseok nodded in response.

He then began to take a few steps as my legs began to tremble as if I was a new born baby. I took one step and then took a second step but when doing that, my leg gave out.

Hoseok POV

I then began to take a few steps as I could feel his legs begin to tremble. I took one step and then took a second step but when doing that, his leg gave out.

"Can you feel your legs at all?" I asked beginning to worry.

"Yes I can but I have no strength in them." He said as he tried to regain strength.

He wanted to continue to walk but I felt worried as he didn't have too much strength.

"Would you just like me to just carry you?" I asked continuing to help walk.

"No, I want to be able to walk." He said panting a bit after speaking.

We then finally walked out of his room and we were in front of my room. He took another step and completely fell. His legs no longer could walk and didn't have any strength. I then decided to carry him even though I knew he would complain.

"What are you doing? I said I wanted to walk." He said trying to get out of my arms. I then just held him tighter as I was about to start going doing downstairs. As I walked down the stars, I could see him put his head down; his bangs covering his eyes.

"Jungkook, I know you wanted to walk but seeing you struggle really hurts me and I don't want to see you struggle." I said.

"By the way, are you okay?" I asked as I stopped when I got to the bottom of the staircase. He then looked up at me, he avoided eye contact as he had a light blush going from one cheek to the next crossing over his nose.

"Yeah, I'm okay." He said as he then laid his head onto my chest. I then continued to take him to the kitchen and I walked into to see Taehyung sitting there.

"Oh hi Hoseok. I thought you said he was going to eat upstairs?" Jin hyung said and I nodded.

"Yeah but then I decided to get him out that crammed room of his." I said while putting Jungkook down in a chair far from Taehyung.

"Oh ok. You can just take a seat then. I'll serve Jungkook first." I said as I took a chair and pulled up next to Jungkook.

I looked at Jungkook and saw how he was looking down at his lap since Taehyung was there. I grabbed his hand and whispered in his ear "Don't worry, I'm here." He then felt a bit safer after I told him that.

Jin then came with food and gave me and Jungkook first. Jungkook then grabbed his chopsticks and began to eat. I could see he was happy since it was his favorite. He began to eat and was in love with his food.

"Thank you Jin hyung." He said smiling widely while eating.

Jungkook had a bit of food on face and I smiled at how happy he is... for now. I grabbed a napkin, lightly grabbed Jungkook's chin, turned it towards me and wiped a little under his lower lip. He just smiled and continued to eat.

I could feel Taehyung's glare and when I looked up I gave him a 'What? Jealous?' face and he looked away.

Once Jungkook was done he thanked Jin for the food; he then tried to stand up but then he fell but I quickly grabbed him by his waist.

"Jungkook, didn't I tell you not to walk. You could've gotten really hurt." I said as I sighed at the end of that sentence.

"I'm hobi hyung. I thought I would be able to walk." He apologized; I put in in the chair and kneeled down facing away from him.

"Come, I'll take you upstairs." I said as he slowly got on my back and wrapped his arms around my neck. I got up, walked out of the kitchen and walked back to Jungkook's room.