Jungkook Update

A/n: Happy Jungkook Day

Hoseok POV

The next day

After playing a few game with Jimin and Jungkook since 10 in the morning, Jungkook slowly began to get sleepy. It's expected as he hasn't been having enough rest recently. I can see him struggle to stay awake.

"Jungkook? Do you want to take a nap?" I asked as it was 1 in the afternoon.

"No, I'm fine hyung. I don't need a nap." Jungkook said as he smiled towards me.

"Are you sure? You seem pretty tired." I said looking at him.

"I'm fine." He said giving me a smile.

"Okay. Whatever you say." I said as I continued to play the game.

When I was done playing the level with jimin I turned around to if Jungkook was still awake. He was awake but was still struggling. When I finished another level I looked back to see Jungkook slowly trying not to doze off.

"Jungkook." I said and he looked at me with sleepy eyes.

"You're gonna have to start taking naps now." I said as I treated him like baby and picked him up to put him in his bed.

"Hyung I don't need a nap. I'm not a kid." He said trying to open his eyes.

"Well you're going to take one no matter what." I said softly as I laid him down in his bed.

As I laid him down he didn't argue anymore as he fell fast asleep.

Once he fell asleep, I turned of the game and the lights so he could sleep. I took Jimin out of the room with me and went downstairs.

When I went downstairs I saw Jin on his phone in the living room. I think I should talk to him and let him know how Jungkook is doing.

"Hey Jin hyung." I said as I sat next to him.

"Hey Hoseok. How is Jungkook?" He asked.

"He's taking a nap at the moment. He was really sad and heart broken. He couldn't stop crying yesterday since he saw them kiss." I said as I began to feel down.

"Really? Did Taehyung or Yoongi try to talk to you?" He asked.

"Yoongi didn't but Taehyung did. He asked about Jungkook and I told him off." I said as I left out a sigh.

"Oh ok. Did anything else happen?" He asked.

When he asked that question, I began to feel a bit sad and I tried to hold in my tears. I have to tell him. He has to know.

"Yesterday, he mentioned how when he found out Taehyung gave up on him...how he began to think." I said as I whispered the last few words.

"Think? What's wrong with him thinking?" He asked being dull as ever.

"Hyung...he was think of committing suicide or doing harmful things to himself." I said seriously.

When Seokjin heard what I said, his eyes widened with shock. He was speechless.

"We are talking about Jungkook right? The Jeon Jungkook right?" He said in shock and I nodded in response.

"What? Why? Is he that heart broken?" Hyung asked and I nodded in response.

"He even said how he won't be able to love again." I said as a few tears escaped my eye and ran down my cheek. I quickly wiped them.

"Oh my god. Poor Kookie. Heart broken at such a young age. How did you react when you found out?" He asked me and a few more tears ran down my face.