Taehyung's Protection

Taehyung POV

Jungkook asked me if I can get his phone from upstairs. I went and got it for him since he can't walk. I first used the bathroom and then went straight to Jungkook's room to get his phone.

Once I saw his phone, I grabbed it but then saw something next to it. It was a notepad and it said all of the band members names including mine.

The title of it was "The First Clues".

I don't understand why Jungkook had something like this. I then grabbed the notepad and put it in my pocket as well.

Once I left his room Jin hyung stopped me and he asked me how Jungkook was doing? I gave him a quick few details then he said to 'Make sure Jimin gets no where near Jungkook until I talk to him.' Thats when I realized that I left Jungkook downstairs alone without anyone watching him.

"Excuse me Seokjin hyung but I just remembered that I left Jungkook alone downstairs and I'm a bit worried about him." I said and all Jin hyung do was nod.

"I'll talk to you a little later." I yelled while going down the stairs.

When I got down stairs I saw Jungkook hugging his legs while looking up at me with watery eyes. And next to him I see Jimin trying to whisper sweet nothings into his ear.

I got to so mad at the sight I honestly wanted to kill Jimin but I can't because we are in a band and the fans would get all sentimental and so on.

I quickly ran towards Jimin and pushed him away from Jungkook and held Jungkook closely into a hug.

"What do you think your doing to Jungkook?" I asked giving Jimin a death glare.

"Well I'm making him mine. Can't you tell?" Jimin asked as he smirked at me.

I was so disgusted with Jimin, the fact that he would that he would try to something like that. He continues knowing that he might scare the poor kid.

What's wrong with Jimin these days? Why is he doing this to Jungkook? Jungkook is practically scared out of his wits.

Now that I think of it, something is hurting my back. When I look and see what it is, its Jungkook's hand grabbing onto the back of my shirt. He keeps tightening his fists and I could feel his tears soaking.

At this point, Jungkook was scared of Jimin and I pretty much want to kill Jimin for everything he has done to Jungkook.

"Well if you don't mind, I'll be making him mine." Jimin said as he grabbed Jungkook and pulled him away.

Jungkook was being pulled away from me and was going somewhere with Jimin. Soon enough Jungkook kicked him and tried to move away from him.

As I took a second to see what was going to happen, Jungkook's eyes were wide with tears in them. He was crying because he was so scared of what Jimin was gpi mg to do to him. He still couldn't walk for some reason.

I then grabbed Jimin and turned him around and then punched him right in the stomach. That caused him to fall on the floor and gave me time to help Jungkook.

I quickly ran to Jungkook and carried him up stairs and into his room as fast as I could. I dropped Jungkook on his bed and ran to the door and locked it quickly.

I leaned against the door and slide my back against the door until I reached the floor. I sighed in relief because of what just happened.

I took a little break as I tried to catch my breath. Then I tried to think of why I was being so over protective. Sure, I like Jungkook but he will never have the same eyes for me.