9

Aphmau's pov

I was getting ready to go to my date with Sly he is so cute. I wonder what we are doing on the date. I was already then I texted Kala. As soon as I texted her I had to go because Sly was at my door. I asked Sly "what are we doing tonight" he said going to my base to have a candle lit dinner and watching a movie. "oh anything else" I said and he said is there anything else you want to do I said "you have to wait to  find out.

Sly's pov

Jess asked me what we were doing I said  what we were doing and she said anything else and I said "is there anything else you want to do" she said you have to wait to find out. I thought that meant making out I hope so. She is not wearing anything special but she is super cute in what she is wearing skinny jeans and a purple crop top with white sneakers.

Aphmau's pov 

The dinner was really good we watched the movie at the end of it I asked "do you want to do anything else"

Sly's pov 

At the end of the movie she asked me if I wanted to do anything else I did but it would be weird to do on the first date I wanted to make out. I think she did to so I kissed her and then we started a make out session. She spent the night at my place in. AWESOME I <3 her so much.