15

Sly's pov

 Right then and there Jess came running up the stairs and asked me if I told them but I whispered "no I want to troll Alex". Alex asked me after Jess left so did you guys break up and I said "yeah :(".

Alex's pov

I asked if they were still  together Sly said there are not together. So I ran to her to  see she had a wedding ring and I asked "who you married to" he said " why you want to know" I said "who ever it is they are not right for you and I will kill who ever it is" you would not dare touch him she said. I asked "please just tell me who it is". Jess said "fine he is someone I knew for a very long time now guess" I guessed "Castor,Katz"' 

Aphmau's pov

Alex ran into my room and saw my ring and he asked who I was married and I said "why you want to know" he said who ever it is he is not right for you and I will kill him. I said "you would not dare to touch him" he said please tell me I said "fine he is someone I knew for a long time now guess" he guessed Castor,Katz. I said "nope". He said that is all I knew she knew for a long time. I ran to Sly and asked "can we tell  them now" he said fine so I called everyone and announced that me and Sly are getting married they all were happy but Alex was mad. after that me and Sly went up to Kala and I asked her "tomorrow can we go to the mall and look at stuff"

Kala's pov 

Jess asked me if we could go to the mall and look at stuff and I said "sure". I pulled over Sly and told him "you better take care of her if you do not I am going to end you"