7

Alex's pov

I was waiting for Jess to come back then I saw something in the shadows but I did not care I was on a date with the most hottest girl in the few. She came back and we went to have a picnic in the woods and watch a movie. After the movie was done I leaned in for a kiss and we started kissing then we layed down and the started making out alot we did for most of the night then we both fell a sleep basically half naked . I woke up to see that Sly was looking at me and Jess like he was about to cry.

Sly's pov

As soon as I woke up I went to see if Jess was in her room she was not then i checked Alex's room and he  was not there either. I did not think much of it but so I  went around to see if I  could find them I went to me and Jess's favorite spot when we were kids and they were there half naked and Alex woke up i was about to cry Jess i want you to be mine i said it outloud. Alex said to bad she is mine  now. I took Jess from him and  carried her to her room bridal style and i sat there waiting for her to wake up and she woke up about a hour after I placed her on her bed.

Aphmau's pov 

I woke up and my  back hurt and I remember  what I did last night I had a make out session with Alex but the whole time I thought about Sly we fell asleep on the ground next thing I know it I was in my bed. I turn and saw sly right next to me.