4

Aphmau's pov 

I was walking around and I saw Sly running up to me and asked me if I wanted to hang out today and I said "sure". I thought that he was the most hottest guy I have ever met. I went home to get ready to go hang out with him and he said to meet him at the well in 3 hours. Thorgi was barking like crazy and i was thought he was saying hurry up i want to go for my walk. I took him for a walk.

Sly's pov

I was so relieved that she said yes i went home and called Alex and i told him the news and that i really want to date this girl <3. He was happy for me and wanted to meet her.

Alex's pov 

My phone rang and I picked it up sly was so happy he said that he is hanging out with this hot girl and he wants to date her. i said under my breath "i want to meet her and steal her from you" he said what did you say I said "nothing".

Aphmau's pov 

I went to the well early . I thought to my self do you think Sly will be my my boyfriend. I was such a coward  so I did  not ask

3 years later

3rd person pov 

Sly and Jess were really good friends and in all that time they grew stronger feeling for each other but they were both scared of telling each other because they did not want to get there hearts broke.

Aphmau's pov 

I met all of sly's friends a year ago all of us started a group called the few. I finally got the courage to ask Sly out on a date. I asked Kala first and she said I should do but I think I am going to in 3 days though.

Sly's pov

Me and katz were talking about Jess and I asked "do you know anyone else who likes Jess" he said yeah Steven does. I also asked "what way should i ask Jess out" i don't know go ask Kala she is a girl and see what way she would like to be asked out.