2

Aphmau's pov

The stranger took awhile to answer but he said yes then I was so happy. He asked me "Why i asked him" I said "I am the little girl so you made my day that day". 

Sly's pov 

I said "yes" I asked "why u want to know" she said "I am that little girl you made my day that day". Then I thought to my self that is where I seen her before. Now that I look at her she is really hot so now I want to get to know her.

Aphmau's pov 

The stranger has just been staring at me I wonder what he is thinking. I think he zoned out so I thought he was thinking about his girlfriend. I asked him "what you thinking about". He was still zoned out.

Sly's pov 

I think she asked me what I am thinking about. I was zoned out I came out of my zone and asked her "did you say something". she said yes I asked "what did you ask me". She said I asked what are you thinking about. "Umm to be completely honest with you i was thinking about how hot you were " I asked her "whats your name" she said Aphmau but you can all me Jess

Aphmau's pov

He said i was hot. I thought he is really cute. He asked me what my name is and I said "Aphmau but you can me Jess". Then i asked him "I can ask you the same thing so what is your name" he said it was sly. I thought should i ask him if he is single. I asked him in a mumble "doyouhaveagirlriend" he asked can you say that slower so I asked "do you have a girlfriend" he said no. I thought to myself maybe I have a chance YEAHHHH.