23

Laurences pov

We were following aphmau to see where she went at a spot she looked around like she was looking if anyone could see her.She nodded and put n some weird armor and flew away. We got are horses and rode off following her. She flew into a big white building and we heard a few different voices. One said "where the hell were you"  another one said "i missed you" the lalst one said "I thought I lost you, i love you to much to loose you" 'Then I busted through the doors when I heard  aphmau say "I love you too". I was so angry so I went and punched someone i really dont know who but I did it turns out to be some guy with a dog mask on. I kinda feel bad but it felt nice to get my anger out one someone. I turned to aphmau and she went all off on me.Then after she went off on me Garroth showed himself  he of course had to do it after she went off on me. So i went off at him and him being sensitive he went and cried to aphmau. Her being nice she comforted him.

Aphmau pov

Garroth came with Laurence but garroth came up t me and started crying. Of course being me i helped him stop crying it toke a few hours to make him stop but sly came in and checked on  me and left as soon as he saw Garroth. I really dont care if he left i felt bad for Garroth i will go see what sly wanted after.

Hey guys  I know it is thanksgiving in Canada and all but i am just watching my cousin play super smash bros on nintendo. I am also waiting for food. Luv u guys hope my readers in canada are having a good thxgiving hope you guys enjoy my story and i still have not got over my depression. thx for the help