10

Katz pov

I know that Jess went on a date with Sly but she did not come back last night I wonder what they were doing I don't know. I went to see how Alex was doing he was still mad I asked him "whats wrong" why do you want to know he said "because you are my friend now tell me whats wrong" fine I am mad at Sly or taking the hottest girl in the few away from me. I tried to make him laugh by saying "so he took me awzy from you because I am the hottest girl in the few" he laughed a little.

Aphmau's pov

After we maked out I spent the night that is all I remember. When I got up I was naked and Sly was already up and I asked "why am I naked and what are you doing up" he answered the why he is up he said he had a bad dream.

Sly's pov

(this may be inappropriate)  When Jess got up the first thing she asked was why she was naked I can't believe she forgot what we did last night. It was the best time in my life. When we went to bed we both got up and we could not fall back asleep so we started to make out then it got better she started striping off her clothes then I did to I took every thing off but my boxers and she took every thing off but her bra and her panties then we started to make out again but this time it was more.