16

Sly's pov

After Kala talked to me the whole group went to bed but me and Jess stayed up talking. After an hour or two of talking we went to bed and then I woke up and wrote a note that read (Dear Jess I will be back around sunset just going for a little walk Love Sly). I went to the village we first met in then I saw flashbacks. 

Aphmau's pov

I woke up to a note on my desk that told me that Sly is gone for the day that is good that means that I can get ready for his birthday that is tomorrow so I called him and said "can you spend the night where ever you are" and he said sure and asked why "because I have stuff to do and I will not be there tonight"

Sly's pov

 Jess called and said to spend the night where I am I wonder why I don't believe her so I called Alex and I said to him "I am not going to come home tonight don't think about doing anything with my wife ok" he said fine.

Aphmau's pov

I called Alex to ask him I he could help me put up decorations and he said he can not help I asked "why he said Sly said not to do anything with you I begged and said "you can get a kiss if you help me" he ran as fast as he could to help me. I grinned and he asked where is my kiss I said "the more you help me the more you get so I will keep track and then at the end I will pay up". All of the sudden Kala ran up and asked you need any help me and Alex said at the same time nope.