Oh No

About a half an hour later, Goku and Vegeta were laying under the blankets in each other's arms. Vegeta exhaled slowly, gently playing with Goku's hair like he was the day before. Goku shifted and winced slightly.
"Ow..." he said, and Vegeta chuckled.
"Sorry," he said with a smile. Goku laughed weakly.
"Maybe I'll build a tolerance," he said. "I mean, despite the pain... it was really fun..." Goku smiled. "Really fun..."
"I've been thinking," said Vegeta. "Now that we've done that... I feel like... well, I'd really like to keep this something that we do with each other... and not with our wives..."
"Chichi has been trying to get me to have sex with her," said Goku. "But I keep telling her I'm not in the mood."
"Same with Bulma," said Vegeta. "So let's make a promise."
"Not to have sex with our wives?" said Goku. "That seems fair. I mean, I know we're cheating on them... but I don't want to be forced to cheat on you."
"I feel angry whenever I think of you with Chichi," Vegeta admitted.
"You still haven't told me how you feel about me," Goku reminded him. Vegeta blushed, going silent.
"Can't that wait?" he asked after a few seconds. Goku laughed.
"No, tell me now," he said.
"Hey, you're not supposed to tell me what to do," Vegeta said firmly. "That's my job today."
"Please, Vegeta?" said Goku, pouting. "I promise I won't ask for anything else." Vegeta sighed.
"Fine..." he said. "I--" And once again, Goku's phone started ringing. Vegeta sighed with relief as he watched Goku answer it.
"Yes, Chichi?" he said, somewhat annoyed.
"GOKU!!!!!" Chichi screamed, and Goku had to move the phone away from his ear quickly. Vegeta stared at the phone, able to hear Chichi very clearly. "Goku, get your ass over to Bulma's house right this instant!!"
"Wait, what's wrong?" Goku asked, worried that maybe she found out about him and Vegeta.
"JUST GET OVER HERE!! And tell Vegeta to come too! I don't know where he is, but... JUST DO IT!!!" Chichi screamed. She hung up before Goku could say another word. Him and Vegeta stared at each other, then hurried and got dressed, flying over to Vegeta's house. When they got there, they hurried in and saw Chichi and Bulma standing in the living room. Chichi had her hands on her hips angrily, and Bulma looked close to tears. For a split second, Goku and Vegeta thought it was over, and that their wives had somehow found out. Then Goku noticed Goten and Trunks sitting on either end of the couch. Goten looked like he had been crying, and Trunks was staring at his lap, looking angry.
"What's going on?" Goku asked, frowning.