My kidnapper is my bully? A Louis Tomlinson story

Hi Readers!!! So this is my first story. I guess you can call it that... But I hope you like it. If you do please comment :)

Chapter One

Sarah's Pov (Pov= Point of view.):

Everyone knows Louis Tomlinson, but no one knows him like I do. His stupid I would never hurt a girl, or all girls are beautiful is just a cover up. Don't get me wrong I like One Direction. I like all of them, just not Louis William Tomlinson. My name is Sarah Jane. And Louis Tomlinson was my bully and kidnapper.

It all started back in Bradford, England (Yes I know, that's where Zayn lives).  I was just enjoying another beautiful day out in the sun. Reading my book and listening to my music, when I heard a bunch of screaming girls. I looked up knowing that, that much screams could only mean one thing (Haha I said One Thing!) One Direction was in town. I quickly gather up my things and headed home. Whenever they would come here I would never leave home, in case I bumped into the one that shall remain nameless. I was walking down town when I heard the screams get closer. I turned around and saw five guys running with a bunch of teenage girls following them. My eyes got wide. I shake my head.

"No it can't be." I quickly run to my car and headed home.

Louis's Pov:

The guys and I were heading to Bradford. Zayn wants to go home for a few days so we came with. When we got out of the airport there were no fans.

"Thank God. I thought for sure we had to run today." Harry says.

"Yeah, I am not in the mood for a run." I say agreeing. Paul grabs our things and head to the car and tells us to meet him at the hotel. We nod. As we were walking out of the airport I hear something.

"Oh my God!!! It's ONE DIRECTION!!!" a fan screams

"Shit." Niall says smiling. I think that kid really likes it.

"Shall we start running boys?" Liam asks as the crowd comes closer.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Set." Zayn says.

"RUN!!" We all take off running down town. I start to run ahead of the boys.

"Come on guys you ganna let a 21 year old take the lead?" I ask smiling. I look ahead and see a girl. She's just standing there. She shakes her head. I see her say something.  I think it was like No something, something be. Then I see her start to run. We run past were she was, and she was already in her car. I look at her face. Sarah? I smile it's you! I found you!

Sarah's Pov:

I got home. Please, please, please didn't see me.  I say to myself. I head upstairs to go to get my pj's on. I go into my bed and fall asleep.

*Dream*

"Look what we have here." Louis says.

"Hey four eyes." Says John, one of Louis friends. "Were you off to?"

"C-c- class." I stutter.

"No need for class, come with me Sarah, and we could have a lesson of our own." Louis says with an all too familiar smirk crosses his face.

"I'm f-f-f-fine." Curse my stuttering, with my glasses and people calling me ugly I don't need to be stuttering in front of him.

"Come on Sarah I won't bite." He says.

"Come on Lou. Let's leave her alone, do it another time." John says. Lou looks at him.

"Alright, fine. See ya later love." Louis rubs my cheek with his hand. I pull away. "Slut." He whispers to me before he walks away.

*End of Dream*

I wake up to a noise. Something crashed. I looked around my room. Nothing. I get out of bed and looked outside my window. Nothing but a few cars. I start to head back to my bed, when two large hands grab me from behind.

"AHHH!!" I yell. "LET ME GO!!" I yell.

"Shut her up!" I freeze.

"No, not you." I look up at the person holding me. "HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!" I see someone start to walk towards me.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"Zayn knock her out." He says. Zayn comes close to me with a needle. I shake my head, I'm terrified of needles and he knows it.

"I'm so so sorry." Zayn says. I feel myself start to drift off.

"You... You bastard." I say before I fall asleep.

Louis's POV:

"You... You bastard." She says before she falls asleep.

"Alright, spill." Liam says.

"Spill what?" I ask, knowing full well he wants to know who she is.

"Why are we ganna kidnap her? Who is she?" Zayn gives me a dirty look. What's his problem?

"She's a friend. When we were little we would always do stuff like this." I say putting on a fake smile. Zayn looks at me for a few more seconds and takes Sarah from me and carries her down to the car. What's with him? I don't like lying to the boys but if they knew about my past I know that Liam will never forgive me. And none of the boys will ever look at me the same again.

"Okay, if you say so." Liam says.