Chapter 3

Chapter Three

"Were did you go!?" he yells at me. I back up only to meet up with the door. "Answer me!"

"Lou, calm down. We just took her to the mall to get some clothes." Harry says. "It's not like she was ganna run."

"You don't know her like I do." Louis says. I looked at him discussed.

"You know me?" I ask. "You fricken know me?" this time with more anger.

"Yes I do!" he yells back.

"Oh, ya that's right. You do know me! You know where to hit me and how it it'll affect me! You know ALL MY WEAKNESES! YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT IF SOME FUCKEN GUY IS RUDE TO A GIRL HE SHOULD GET A SLAP! WELL GEUSS WHAT TOMLINSON, HERE'S TO YOU!"

I gather up all my strength to slap him as hard as I could. He falls backwards. I take this time to start to run out of the house. I run for my life. I turn around and see 4 out of the 5 guys chasing after me. This only made me run faster; I turn the corner and keep on running. I look back and only 3 are following me. I turn my head back facing front, when I bump into someone. I land on my butt. I look up and see it was Niall who I bumped into.

"FIRE!" I yell. "FIR..." Niall's hand covers my mouth with a rag. I dare not breath it in, but after about five seconds I have to breath (I wasn't ready so I had to breath). After that everything went dark.

Niall's POV:

We made our way back to the house with Sarah. I feel bad for having to knock her out. But in my defense she was yelling fire and that's not so good, especially if you're the world's number one boy band. I can see it now. One Direction Kidnaps Teenage Girl? I laugh to myself.

"What's so funny Nialler?" Louis asks.

"Oh nothing just thinking to myself... Hey Lou, can I ask you something?"

"Sure what it is?" he asks.

"What did Sarah mean by Here's to you?" I asked. He stood there for a second, not moving. Then he turned to me.

"Well, you see. Me and her weren't really that close to each other in school. And well we kinda played a lot of pranks on each other. And so when I left for the x-factor I got her really good, and now she's still mad at me for It." he says smiling. I smile.

"Oh! That doesn't really make sense but okay!" I say cheeky. "Well I'm ganna head to bed. Where do you want me to put Sarah?"

"In my room." He says.

"Okay!" I say.

I head upstairs and place Sarah into Louis room. As I'm walking out I hear her say something.

"What was that?" I ask her. I come close and see that's she is still sleeping.

"Louis, John. P-p-please leave me a-a-alone." Who the Frick. Who's John? More importantly, why is she saying for him and Lou to leave her alone? I quickly head to my room, thinking about what she said and fell asleep.

Sarah's POV:

I wake up and look around the room. It's the same room I was in last time. I hear a faint snore. I look over at the body next to mine... Oh my God. I jump off the bed, well more like fell off the bed, causing a loud thump. His head jerks up quickly. I stay on the ground frozen in fear.

"Sarah. What are you doing on the floor?" he asks.

"N-n-nothing."

"Get back up here. You can't sleep down there." He says.

"I'm f-f-fine." Damm my stuttering.

"Sarah we need to talk." He say serious.

"W-w-what is I-I-it?"