Chapter 9 part 2

Warning, A lot of swearing goes on in this chapter.

Harry's POV:

God she looks hot in that dress. I didn't even know she owned dresses. I love the way her dress hugs her body in all the right places. Shit. I must sound like a perv saying this but you would be too if you saw her.

"So you don't drink?" Lou asks.

"No, I don't. Last time I did... I hurt someone I cared for." Sarah says as she avoids eye contact with us. I look around the car at the boys and notice that Zayn isn't looking at me.

"Wait." I say. "Just wait... You and Zayn... Zayn and you?" Sarah says nothing. Zayn just nods a little. "Well fuck... That explains it." I say.

"That explains what?" Liam asks.

"How he's more protective over her than Louis and Niall." Lou and Ni both look at each other in confusion. Zayn still avoids eye contact. Silent takes over while we wait to arrive at the club. Once we arrive at the club we headed to one of the tables.

"I'll go and get us some drinks." I tell them. They all nod and I head in the direction of the bar. Getting the boys and I all shots and Sarah soda I make my way back to the group. "Here we go. Boys get the shots and Sarah gets the sprite." I say with a smile.

"Thanks Harry!" Sarah says. I nod at her.

"Yeah thanks Haz." Lou says.

"Thanks Harry!" the rest of the boys say. I nod at them and start to down my shot. It goes down with a sting. Man it's been a while since I drank. I tell myself.

"I think I'm going to dance." Sarah says.

"I'll come with." Niall says. She nods. The rest of the boys stay behind. Once they are out of ear shot I turn to the boys.

"Do you think she'll say yes to Niall once he asks?" Louis gets up and walks to the bar.

"Hell yeah she will. It's Niall. They've been dating for what? Just over half a month? If I know my Sarah, and I do, she'll say yes." Zayn tells us.

"I hope so, he I know he's super nervous." Liam says. I nod.

Sarah's POV:

Once on the dance floor I start to dance like crazy. Now I can't dance to save my life, and I know I shouldn't be dancing with Niall next to me but I don't care I'm here to get my mind off of John and that's what I plan on doing.

"Sarah?" Niall asks as he yells over the music.

"Yeah?" I yell back.

"Will you move in with me?" I look at him. He looks scared; I decide to tease him a little.

"Why?" I ask.

"Well... I..."

"Why would I move in? Aren't we moving too fast?" I ask as I try and pull a serious face.

"Well, I just thought that... Well..." Oh gosh he looks so scared right now.

"I would love to move in with you Ni." I tell him with a huge smile painted on my face. He smiles and lets out a breath.

"Thank god!" he says as he picks me up and spins me around. I slap his arms playfully for him to put me down before I hit someone with my feet. Thankfully he does. "I need a drink." He says.

"Same." I tell him. He looks at me like I'm crazy. "What?" I ask.

"Are you sure?" he asks. I nod.

"Yeah, besides am I not here to forget about John?" I ask knowing full well that I'm right? He nods and mumbles something under his breath. I walk back to the guys while Niall gets us drinks.