Chapter 4

Chapter Four

Liam's POV:

"What can I get you all to drink?" our waitress asks us. I can tell she was trying to impress us because she has way too much makeup on.

"Coke." Zayn says.

"Same." Niall replies.

"Same."

"Sprite."

"Same."

"Water please." Sarah said. It was almost a whisper. The lady gave her a dirty look and Sarah looked back down.

"I'll get right on it." she says smiling at Louis. I'm so mad at what Lou did to Sarah, even though I don't know her as well as Zayn. It was still stupid to do that to her. But I feel bad for Lou though because ever since we left the house he hasn't really said two words, and that's not like him.

"Sooo... Lou... What's up?" I ask trying to get one of my best friends to talk.

"Nothing." I look out the window.

"Lou is that Kevin?" I ask. Instead of Lou looking out there Sarah does. When she looks her eyes start to water. She leans over to Zayn. He nods his head and gets out letting her run to the bathroom. Zayn looks at me. "What? All I said was is that Kevin?" Zayn takes a deep breath.

"Kevin was her brother. He died when she was in tenth grade." I look at him. My mouth made the "O" shape.

"I'm ganna go and talk to her. When the cake face gets back order for me." I say. Zayn nods.

Sarah's POV:

I run to the bathroom and start to cry. Why would Liam say something like that!? Doesn't he know? Oh wait no he doesn't. Louis does though. He probably made Liam say that so I would be mad at Liam and not at him. I started to cry some more. That's when I hear a knock on the bathroom door. I didn't answer so they let themselves in.

"Sarah?" Liam asks. I still didn't reply, I tried to quite my cries. "Sarah I'm sorry I didn't know." He came next to me and sat down. "Please say something." I look at him. He looks like he's about to cry.

"D-d-did Z-z-Zayn tell yo-yo-you?" I ask. He nods.

"I'm sorry I didn't know that Kevin wasn't just a pigeon's name."

"When Louis found out that... He started to call every pigeon Kevin just to watch me crumble." Liam's face went from sad to anger but back to sad again.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't know that." I look back down.

"It's okay."

"Sarah, can we go back to the table and order our food?" I fake a smile.

"Sure." He smiles and helps me up. As we get back to our table the girl just left.

"You guys order for Sarah too right?" Niall nods. "Great." Zayn gets back out and I get in.

"Sooo... Sarah, I ordered you the peri-peri chicken." Niall says.

"Thanks." I whispered.

"So Lou, how are things with you and El?" Liam asks.

"Fine." I open my mouth to say something but I decide not to say.

"What is it Sarah?" Zayn asks.

"Oh, nothing."

I look at Louis. I know what happened between them, but I don't think the boys do. Louis looks at me and I quickly look away. The next ten minutes the boys are off talking about something. I look outside and study the trees and brushes. After the ten minutes the lady comes back with our food. She hands the boys their food and starts to walk off.

"Ummm. I think we are missing one." Zayn tells the lady.

"Oh I know, I'm going to go and get it."

She fakes a smile. The boys start to eat, I look up and the lady glares at me and walks away. A minute later she returns with my food. I give her a small smile she glares at me again and walks away. The boys didn't see it I bet and if Louis saw he would just smile and not care. We are getting ready to leave when Niall looks at me.

"Come on Sarah, I saw you eat like ten bites. Why aren't you eating?"

"I just haven't been hungry lately." I answer.

"Sarah you haven't been..." Zayn begins.

"No, I just haven't been hungry Zayn. I swear." I give him an assuring smile. He still doesn't believe me, but he's right, I have been starving myself lately but he doesn't need to know that, none of the boys do.

"Okay. Let's go."

"I'll go and pay for the food, the rest of you go to the car and wait there." Liam says. We all nod and head to the car. There were tons of fans outside. They were all screaming for the boys attention I was standing in between Zayn and Niall.

Harry's POV:

We got outside, I smiled. The fans were outside waiting for us. Louis, Zayn, Niall and I were smiling and taking a few pictures with the fans. Just as we reached the car Niall yells. Wait... Niall is yelling?

"Shut up! You don't know her! She is not ugly, she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and she would make the most perfect girlfriend for me than you would ever in your life!"

Oh. My. God. Niall is yelling. At a fan. Standing up for Sarah. I turn around to see the fan looking at Niall with a shocked expression. Niall pushes us all forward to the car. Louis, Sarah, and Niall were facing me and Zayn. It wasn't long until Liam comes and sits next to Zayn. Everyone but Liam and Sarah are looking at Niall.

"Okay guys what is it?" He asks.

"Niall you just yelled at a fan." Lou says. Niall shrugs.

"So?" he says.

"So? Why did you?" I ask him.

"She was calling Sarah ugly and worthless, and that she shouldn't even be hanging out with us. Then she assumed that me and her were dating and said that I shouldn't be with someone so worthless. I kinda had it and snapped at her." He says.

"Thanks." Sarah says. If she was anymore quite I wouldn't have heard it.

"Your welcome." He says and kisses her on her forehead. Lou looks over and quickly turns his head away. He looks mad. Does he like her?

Louis POV:

Ugggg!!! It shouldn't have been Niall to stand up for her. It should have been me! Great now I bet she thinks I told her to say that to her! Ugggg!! Niall why do you have to be so nice to her?! I have to start to be nice to her... Wait... Why did the girl think that she and Niall were dating, why not me and her? Or even Zayn? Does Niall like Sarah? Uggg! I'm ganna find out. And if he does she better take care of her.

One month later.

A few weeks ago I went up to Niall and asked if he liked Sarah and he answered yes. I'm glad that he likes her, someone should and if it's not me than I'm glad is Niall, and at least I know that he will protect her. Right now I'm sitting on the couch with the boys and Sarah. She is still here but a little less shy around everyone. She still hasn't been eating a lot lately and it's starting to worry me and the boys. Mostly me.