Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Hey there peeps! Its been a long time! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Dont get mad at me but I'm thinking of ending My Kidnapper is my bully? In maybe one or two chapters... Also HAPPY BIRHTDAY LOUIS!!!!!!!

Louis POV:

"Lou, what if she doesn't wake up?" Niall asks.

"She is going to wake up... Harry how much did you give her?" I ask Harry.

"I gave her the amount that you told me to give her!" He said.

I sit down my back facing everyone. Liam is pacing around the hotel room. Sarah has been out for about a day and she was supposed to wake up yesterday. Every 15 minutes we check her pulse and she still has one.

"Louis..."

"She's is going to wake up. Trust me." I say to the guys, but I mostly said that for myself.

"Louis. She's... She's dead." Zayn said. My eyes widened and I quickly turn around to see the guys all on the floor laughing along with Sarah. I stand up and walk towards Sarah. Her eyes go wide and she starts to run. I'm quick and catch her.

"No! Louis stop!" she says though her laughing.

"No, you had me scared we'd really killed you!" I somewhat yell at her.

"Remember it wasn't just me who did that." She tells me. I nod and let her go. "Where are we?" She asks. I look at Harry who looks at Niall who looks at Zayn who looks at Liam who looks at me. I sigh.

"Well you see," I begin.

"Zayn and Lou had the idea to drug you," Harry says.

"I didn't want to do it, but I was outnumber and the boys all decided to have us go to Nandos and one will stay behind," Liam says.

"So I couldn't do it since we were going to Nandos so Harry volunteered to stay behind and drug you," Niall states.

"We had your bags all packed so we took you with us. We are in London in a hotel. You were out for a day longer than what you were supposed to be for." Zayn says.

"And we cancelled everything for yesterday and today just to make sure you were okay and I know that Simon is mad but we don't care we all want you safe so tomorrow we won't be here when you wake up. We are going to be gone at five am." I finish off saying. She looks at Zayn and I with a glare. If looks could kill we would both be dead.

"Zayn you know how I feel about being dragged!" she yells at him.

"Yes and you know that we wouldn't leave you back home for a year." He says to her.

"So Sarah why are you scared of being dragged somewhere?" Liam asks.

"Just something my parents did to me." She says. That's a lie!

"Lie." Zayn says.

"Yeah that just bull shit. When we were younger me and..." She sends me daggers.

"You, Louis William Tomlinson, are a prick."

"Sarah why are you scared?" Niall asks. Sarah sighs.

"It's nothing Niall, trust me. It really is nothing." He nods and walks to the kitchen. Liam follows after Niall leaving Harry, Zayn, me and Sarah alone in the living room. We stayed in silence for a while before we heard a loud thump come from the kitchen. Harry stands up ready to go to the kitchen. Zayn, Sarah and I's head all turn to the room.

"Shit! Everything is fine!" the Irish boy yells.

"Niall! I'm going to kill you!" Liam yells."Wh-What... did h-h-h-he d-d-do?" Harry asks in between laughs.