Epilogue

A grey light shined in the distance. I caught myself finally leaving my material body as I wandered into a new existence that took me by the essence and pulled me into a new world. I awoke in a room; it consisted of four grey walls. The afterlife was what I had expected. A punishment. The room did not allow me to leave or enter because it didn't have doors. Even though it lacked true openings, I saw a window that opened to the night's sky. There were no consolations that could engage me into new trains of thought. There was no hope, my train had stopped in its tracks. I would be cursed to live an eternity in nothing but a room of four walls with an open window. But then, a woman materialized into the room. She drew me in, her aura was so powerful; it manifested itself before her and then she finally appeared.

Angela: "Who are you?"
-"Goddess Hecate."
Angela: "Where am I?"
Hecate: "In limbo."
Angela: "My own punishment?"
Hecate: "Your crossroad."
Angela: "Can I leave?"
Hecate: "I offer't."
Angela: "Please allow me."
Hecate: "Aperi ianuam. "

I awoke without a body. As I gasped for air and regained consciousness, I could still hear Emily's voice in the background. As for my body, it grew into existence as if it were the roots and my head, the originating seed. My new body felt much more nimble; I was ready to enjoy myself. Emily waited for me. Perhaps, I would have my revenge and take off her head. Who knows? This was my second chance.