8. You are in love

Taylor's POV

I began calling all of my friends and telling them the great news. I was happier than I had ever been. I was crying happy tears. I couldn't believe that I was marrying him. I love all of the memories we continue to make every second of the day. I love spending every second of every day with him. He's in a way my soulmate. He's the one guy who isn't a jerk, or a snob, or a cheater or a screwed up mess. He does so much for me. His love is pure like gold.

I can't wait to tell my parents. I want to invite them over for dinner, but we also need to invite Adan's family over for dinner. At the same time and on the same day. I can't remember the last time I saw my parents, it had to be at least 3 months ago. I'm just glad that even after our accident, Adam is alright.( I rarely call him calvin. Just in public usually). I'm really excited for the wedding. I've always wanted to get married. I love weddings so much. When I was little I used to pretend I was getting married to a prince. Little did I know that i would actually find my prince charming.

I remember our anniversary date. The sixth of March, 2015. We had our very firat date that night. My friend actually got us together she kinda played matchmaker, and look at where we are now! I was surprised to find such a charming gentleman sitting across the table from me. I already knew wuite abit about him and vice versa. We had gone to the nicest italian restaurant in LA. I was wearing my blck cocktail dress, and Adam had on a suit, without a tir becuase he hates wearing them on the first date. I cant remember our conversation but he was hilarious and his smile was absolutely perfect. 

He even walked me to my door and kissed me goodnight. I felt like we had frozen time and didnt realize that we had been standing there for about twenty minutes. But when he kissed me, that was the moment. That was the moment I knew, that we were made to be together and I will never forget that night. Or any night with him. 

Calvin/Adam's POV

I couldnt help but stare at her the same way i stared at her when i first laid my eyes on her. I never thought that, before we met, that we would ever be together. When I saw her standing there, I couldn't help but stare. She is gorgeous. She's also one of the most generous and most caring people that i know. I don't know when i fell in love with her, but the moment i did i never wanted to leave her side. After the accident, all i could do was stay strong and try nit to cry in fear that she would lose me. In fear that I would be gone forever. The fact that we both made it out alive, is incredible. I knew that when i got out of there i didn't want to spend any more time not being with hwr dor the rest of my life. I realized that ylu only live once and life is short so don't be afraid to be bold or adventurous.

.

*

*

*

SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY I GOT CAUGHT UP IN SCHOOL WORK AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES. I WONT LET YOU DOWN. I LOVE ALL MY READERS AND I APPRECIATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. PLEASE COMMENT AND COTE IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE. AND YES I KNOW THEY BROKE UP AND ITS REALLY DEPRESSING BUT IM TRYING TO STILL WRITE THIS. I MIGHT NOT MAKE IT MUCH LONGER, HOWEVER.