Chapter 6- Clues

'Enna!'' Josh screams to me. It's a new day and I just want to forget about the last two days at all. Everything is so mystifying and my head is filling up like a bath, I just need to drain it all out before I overflow.

I turn around to acknowledge him and he looks as if he has been running to me, with his loud panting and just a few droplets of sweat laying on his forehead.

''I found out the information. Shall we go somewhere a bit more private so I can tell you?''

''Come to my cabin. There's no-one there at the minute. Sophia-Marie is at music club, Crystal is with her friends and Wren is.. somewhere. I don't really know, she always goes off.''

''She's with Barron and Stefan in my dorm room.'' He says quickly, though as if he was pushing it aside because he couldn't care left.

We go to my cabin, which isn't far away as i've only just left from it, planning to go on a little walk alone. Still, i'd rather be with Josh then be on my own walking around because I have nothing better to do.

We arrive at the cabin and we both sit down in the chill-out area of it. He had his laptop in his rucksack that was flung on his back and he takes it out and lays it on the coffee table infront of us. He logs on quickly and brings up some data. On the screen, is a record of Izabel, with everything anyone could ever know about her up on the screen. I feel guilty already for snooping about her records like this, not that it would make much difference to her nonetheless. Her ID photo, which we all had done when we came to the school, is up there. She was very uniquely beautiful, with an ice blue eye colour and defined eyebrows that make her noticeable. On her picture, she looks very different from the picture in my head, where her shiny, smooth and straight hair was tousled about and wrecked and her clear face was ragged and worn. I'm not sure why Josh is actually showing me this, it doesn't really help at all. I turn away at the thought of seeing a dead person on his screen and he looks at me, sympathetically.

''I know it's hard. But if we want to find out what happens, we need to look at these things.'' He whispers with his reassuring tone.

''It doesn't tell us anything,''

''It does. Look at her ability.''

''I already knew that. Camoflague.''

''But that's pretty remarkable, eh? It's something the Cord would need, like you suggested.''

''So why did we need the records, Josh?'' I snap, still not understanding. He looks somewhat hurt by me raising my voice a bit, and I look away with regret at my actions.

''Erm.. well, I thought it might tell us something. Clearly not, then.''

''Sorry,'' I add but he doesn't answer, and clicks to another page on his laptop.

''I was just trying to say that the camoflague is something the Cord need, and I have proof for that.'' He says, motioning to his new page on the screen, a news article about the Cord.

''A new inside report shows a normal man, who works as a journalist for a small newspaper in his home town, going in as a spy to the most dangerous group of individuals in the world. An everyday man, Issac Law, decided to find out about this evil group, by bravely going in and joining the group, only to find out key information which could help to there abolishment. After only a day was he kicked out of the group, as he was not a 'trustworthy member to them', Issac told us. It is no secret that they are targeting the talented and able members of our society, the ones with the amazing abilities and powers that could help them in what they are setting out to do. Whilst in the group, Issac says they talked alot about who in particular they were targeting and what powers they want.