the shocking news

Hey guys...this is my third story..so I hope you all enjoyed it...in this story,I use the same same character it's Gyujin and Sulli...I'm they fan thought ....okay I hope you all enjoyed my story...my grammar isn't that good but if I have some mistake with my spell or something please help me to correct it...thank you..please vote and comment..^_^…서랑헤 ㅗ

_______________________
______

Sulli (pov)

Hey my name is Choi Jin ri...I'm 18 years old..people like to call me Sulli. . ..I have  an enemy name Han Gyujin . . . We become enemy because he make my group embarrassing...he said that a group girl name f(x)  is a loser. . .~what a jerk...

And when my group got a revenge, he get angry and their leader Jinhoo tried to take they revenge. . .God what a Freak . .

In the morning

Beep. .beep. .beep. ..beep. .my alarm keep ringging . . .I turn it off and quickly take  my phone and text my boyfriend Onew..'oppa...GOOD MORNING :')...'..I send my message  and quickly run into the bathroom to get ready. . .I take a  refreshing shower and  put on my white shirt and wear my dark blue blazer. .

I wear my long shock and my white shoes..I quickly go downstairs and suddenly I Bump into someone. . it's my older brother Minho . . Choi Minho. . He gave me the 'what' look.he is my boyfriend best friend. . .I bowed and quickly run toward the kitchen...and I bump into someone again and this time it's  my older sister  Yoona . ....she's already marriage with Luhan and got twins son they are so cuuttee . . .

"Ya...Sulli-sii can't you don't  run in this house?now you are 18 okay?18 not 7..uggh...I don't know what will happen when you get marry. . ."she said and walk away...what is wrong with her?I slowly walk toward the dining table and sit across with my mom. .     

She look at me and start a conversation "Sulli-ya...what are you doing after school?"my mom ask before drink some water...I shake my head. . "Nothing. .I'm just going home. . That all. . "I said and start eating. . "Waeyo? " I said looking at my older brother who keep smiling from the beginning    

"Annyeo...omma just have some news to say. . .I will tell you when you get home arrasseo?"my mom said and I just noded...Minho suddenly laugh...I glare at him"what are you   laughing at hu?"I said and stand up. . "Omma. ..I will leave first. . annyeong.."I kiss my mom forehead and quickly leave the kitchen. .

Then I saw my father wearing his pajamas and  din't get ready. . I walk toward my father and ask him"appa. . .why aren't you get ready?"...My dad look at me and smile. . "It's nothing...appa just need some rest and today appa din't go to the office. . "..I smile and walk away..

I walk toward the  station bus. . .when I got there I saw many people are waiting for a bus. . .when the bus came everyone fight to take a seat. . .I quickly run and I saw there'a no more seat. . .I slowly walk untill I saw empty seat. . I quickly put my bag on the seat and sit. . .when I look beside me. . it's the jerk..Han Gyujin

He glare at me and I gave him the cold glare. . ."you  better stand up loser. ."he said and gave me his cold glare. .."why should I follow what you said hu?freak? "I shot him back. . "Because you are LOSER"he said and smirk..

"I will never stand up if you are the one who told me to.."I rolled my eye and saw Victoria are dating in the bus?with Taemin?they are holding hand and kissing..ewww..so disgusting me and Onew never kiss before cause he told me that holding hand is better than kissing.. 

"This would be nice if I post it.."I heard Gyujin talking by him self but I just ignore him..when I saw a flash I look at him and saw he is taking Victoria picture ~no I can't let my group down..~I quickly take his phone and I take it right in time because we finally arrived at our school ....I quickly run and jump from the bus..Gyujin start chasing me..I run as fast as I can..