drunk

Sulli (pov)

Arrh I can't do this..today is the day that the jerk and I are going to be a husband and wife?I feel so nervous and like I don't want to do this..'I don't want to do this!I don't want to do this!'..I shout in my mind but I then it come out in my mouth..

"I don't want to do this!"I shout and realize that I shout at Luna.."ya..don't shout at me..it's not my fault"when said and roll her eye.."now done.."she said after she done putting my make up on.."aigoo Sulli-ya..you are so cute..so pretty so adorable"Victoria said smiling..

I walk toward the big mirror..and I saw someone else..she's so beautiful.."eonnnie who is that?"I ask Amber who keep looking at me.."ya..it's you..you dummy.."I was so shock 'what?me?but I look different!it's like it's not me..!'

"Ya..get ready the wedding are getting start.."Krytal said and stop when she saw me.."ommo..Sulli..you are so pretty!"Krystal said amazes..I giggle and take a deep breath and start to walk infront  the door..

Gyujin(pov)

I feel so nervous and I don't think I can do this..when the song start,my heart beat so fast..the door open and I saw Sulli walk with her father..I froze when I saw her..she's so beautiful..I shook my head'okay ready Gyujin..don't worry..you can to this..' I take a deep breath...

_____skip____

I put on the ring in Sulli finger and Sulli did the same..all the people clap and the reporter take our picture.."now you may kiss the bride.."the father said..'God why should he said that?'I slowly press my lips with her...everyone clap they hand and I just wave my hand..

I look at Sulli and she just roll her eye..

_____skip______

"So what did you two feel after the marriage?"my mom ask me.."bad"Sulli said..I look at her.."you?"..."same"I answer my mom.."why should you two feel bad?you two look happy and cute just now.."my mom said make me feel really awkward ..

"Okay now..just go hang out with your friends outside..and tomorrow the two of you are going to move into your new house..ny eye wide.."what?new house..why should we  move?"omma can I bring my friend sleep with us?" I said quickly before my mom close the door.."no..you can't"...I look at Sulli and she stand up..

"So you are my husband hu?I thought it was Onew..but never mind cause you are going to fall for me.."She said then smirk

Sulli(pov)

I go to the living room and it's like we are in the club..I look around to find my group.."ya..Sulli..here..here..."Krystal raise her hand..I quickly walk toward them and give them each a hug..

"Eonnie you're marry now..aigoo"Luna said..I just  smile ..."aigoo..don't worry ...I won't fall for him and I don't want to lose to that jerk.."I said taking a beer.."what
...what...what?..what do you by mean lose?"Victoria ask me curiously ..."well me and Gyujin had made a deal..if I fall for him,he will make hurt like dump?and he lose,I'm going to make him suffer and make him crazy..and if one of us lose..then me or that jerk will be a slave for me or him.."I said serious ...

Krystal stand up.."ya..where are you going?"I said looking at her..she hug this handsome guy..the guy turn and look at Krystal..the guy hug her back.."Kai?"I said and Kai shake his hand with me..."congratulations "...Kai said..I just remember that Kai. and Krystal are in relationship long time ago..

Kai sat beside Krystal...Luna gave me a beer.."ya..drink this.."I want to take the beer then I saw Onew..He stand infront me and gave me  his warm smile...

I stand up and drag him out.."oppa..why are you here?don't you have a date with your girlfriend?hu?now you want to ruin myself?"I said mad.."why are you mad?I just like her but I like you the most.."he said and my heart beat faster..my tear fall..