new house

Gyujin(pov)

Ugh..my head feel dizzy.I open my eye and saw this girl sleep peacefully in my arm...'wait a girl?!'

~Wow her face..like an Angel~I stare at her beautiful face I   tried not to move so she will not awake..then she move her hand and hug me?her hair cover her angelic face..I put her hair behind her ear..she  open her eye and it was Sulli?!..'what the...!?'I quickly wake up and she do the same..

"Ouch my  head.."We said unison we  look at   each other.." how can I end up sleeping with you?!"She said mad at me.."what?it's not my fault loser!"I said angry..

She stand up and so do I..she want to hit me with pillow but then someone knock the door..we look at each other and pretending that we were sleeping..I quickly lay and so do Sulli but her hand was in my hand..she tried to move it but her mother come in..

"Sulli-ya..Gyujin-sii..wake up..we need to move in your new house..and Sulli-ya..Onew here he want to help you..also Gyujin...Sunny here..aigoo holding hand while sleeping..so  sweet.."her mother said..I open my eye and  quickly run into the bathroom and get ready..Sulli also do the same..we run downstairs and saw them ...

Well I know..Sunny cheat on me but I still love her much..Sunny look at me "oppa!"Sunny said and hug me..I hug her back..I look at Sulli and  she was hugging with Onew?my heart boil..'what is wrong with me?why am I angry at Sulli hugging another guy?'

Yoona suddenly run toward us..I look at her in confuse.."ya..ya..the reporter are taking picture.."she said wisphering I look at the window and saw some reporter are taking picture..I tried to cover.."aiigoo it's been a long  time we din't see each other right?"I said loud and clear for the reporter to hear  at Onew and then hug at Sunny..Gyujin just smile..and say thank you and then bow...

"I hope that..you two will be happy together forever and-"she whisper in my ear "this marriage will be over.."
Sunny make the disgust face on me and give Gyujin her bright smile..

They stare at each other make me mad ...wait..what? Mad?why should I?

"Hey..hey..let's get ready and go to your new house..okay?"umma said and smile..we all look at my umma..

"Umm..I mean kajja.."my umma said..we all smile I run to the  upstairs and wear my white pants wear my pink shirt and wear my red jacket..

After I've done,I wear some make up and let my hair down..when I open the door,I jump a little because of shock when I saw Gyujin suddenly appear infront the door.."ya..stop appear like that!"I yell.."what?did I mad you scare?"he said giggle..

I roll my eye tried to walk away but Gyujin hold my hand I look at him and he smile..he drag me inside the room and let me go "ya..what is wrong with you hu?"I said he hold my hair and tried to tie it.."ya..what are you doing?"I slap his hand.."can't you just stay still?"he said and tie my hair again

His face was so close to me..I can feel his breath in my ear.."done.."he said and pinch my cheek softly "you look cute when tie your hair..and also I don't like seeing my wife hair such a messy.."he said and release  my cheek..

He turn me around and  push me softly out of the room.."then I want to change my closet..if you want to see it I will not lock the door you can peek if you want.."he said make ne embarrassed "ya!are crazy..I'm not a pervert you pabo !"I yell at him..he smirk and his face get close with my ear.."I also had abs"he wisped make my cheek red.."ugh so embarrassing!"I punch on his chest lightly and quickly go downstairs..

I go out toward the car and came in...I want to sit beside Onew but the reporter keep taking ny picture..after ten minute many reporter come and wait for Gyujin to come out..

When I saw the door open,I saw Gyujin wear black jacket,white shirt  and a jeans..his hair wow cool..I stare at him but the the reporter seround him..I don't know what to do I saw him tried to walk but the reporter keep stooping him..I can't take it anymore

I open the car door and quickly walk toward him..I drag him with me.."Mrs  Sulli,how did you feel after the marriage?"the reporter start asking many question..  

"Mrs Sulli?where are you going to move?"

"Mrs Sulli..."

"Mrs Sulli..."

"Mrs Sulli.."  

The reporter keep calling my name..when we arrive at the car,Manager Kim open the door for and we gat in

I sigh in relief.."thanks.."Gyujin began.."no problem..."I said smirking..

It's has been 1 hours..Manager Kim drive us..I drank my water and Manager Kim stop the car..

"Are we here?"Gyujin said lazily.."yup.."Manager Kim.said and open the door for us..

"Wait..is this really our house?"I ask Manager Kim "yes..your mother are already in there.."Manager Kim said

I walk toward our house..when I open the door,my eye wide "is this for real?!"I shout my mom came and drag me inside..'is this for real?!it's was so big! the living room almost like a  field !..our room it was so big!..but our bed...its an expensive one but it's was so small..?'

"Eomma..can I ask you something?"I said to my mom but still staring at the bed.."what is it?"my mom said softly ..."why..our bed was so small?"I ask still looking at the bed.."well..the reporter will never believe us if you don't have a baby..."my mom said I keep staring at the bed.."owh is that so?"I said..when I realized what my mom just said my eye wide and my heart start to  race

"What?!then that mean.."I said looking at my mom.."you two need a baby if you want this marriage end quickly ..."my mom said smirking..

Gyujin(pov)

I walk inside our house it was so big.."wow..is this real?!"I said to ny self  but it was strange Sunny and Onew should be here where are they?

I walk toward our room the I heard the word of baby  ?!I walk slowly toward the door.."what?!then that mean.."I heard Sulli said.."you two need a baby if you want to end this marriage quickly"Sulli eomma said..I heard her walking toward the door then I quickly pretending that I was just arrive..

"Annyeonghaseyo eommonie.."I bow..she just smile and walk downstairs I quickly run inside and saw Sulli was crying

"Hey what's wrong girl?"I ask her softly "we..we ne...ed a ba..ba..baby to end this marriage.."she said sobbing

"Yea..I know.."I said "what should we do now?"she ask me and look at me with his cute eye.."I will f-find a way to solve this.."I said quickly turn away

In the living room

"Eomma!how can we have a child if we was just ar..-"Sulli stop when she relize that the reporter was listening outside.."that we was just arrangements"Sulli said slowly.."if you two din't have a baby then..this marriage will never end.."my mom said..

"But-"I tried to protest but my mom stop me"no but..then if you two don't have any question me and your eomma have something important to do.."my mom said standing up..

I want to fight back but I  don't have the word.."wait..where is Onew and Sunny?"I ask them..

"They had a meeting with they parents.."my mom look at me and walk with Sulli mother..

________

Hey guys..how about this chapter?I make many mistake right?I mean grammar mistake..

Well if you focus in this story,I think there will be some mistake about 'eomma,mom,mother'and anything else..sorry about it..

Anyway I want to say thank to you all cause  still read my story even it was boring

Please vote and comment..^_^