fall?never!

Sulli(pov)

After all they problem solve,I mean Amber told us about Suga plan and all his plan does'nt make any sense.

He was planning to suffer me?that make me laugh but the rest of them din't laugh with me but staring.

I don't believe her.But she said it was just a joke and they all din't believe her.After Amber explain,theres was a long silence in my room.The truth is,I believe what Amber said just now but  I just pretending that I don't.

I really need  someone to comfort me now..I need to hold my sadness from them. 

Finally they all decided to go home.Except Gyujin of course.He sat on my bed."I know you want to cry.."he said and turn to face me "no..I din't"I protest but I can't hold the pain in my heart its like a sharp sword stab my heart.Tear escape from my eye.I quickly wipe it.

"Don't tried to hold it.I know you want to cry..just let it out.I'm here for you.As your husband"he said make me cry.I put my  head on his shoulder and cry hard.

He brush my hair and his word also touch me in the same time.I can't believe I just got a caring husband even he was my enemy.

After an hour crying ,I finally calm myself.I took an hour because the pain in the past also flash in ny mind..He look at me "done crying?"he smile.I just nod "thank you."I said and just smile "no prob..if you need someone,just tell me and I will  be there for you"he said told me to lay.

"You need to rest..and I will sing a song for you"he said and start to sing a song 'Always' by Yoo  Mi Rae

His voice was so sweet.I fall in deep sleep so fast. 

Gyujin(pov)

I sang 'always' by Yoo Mi Rae and she fall asleep in a minute.Maybe she was so tired after crying.

I stare at her face and feel pity about her.She suffer because of that jerk...Suga..

I stand up and go to the toilet I  need to wash my face right now because I need to protect her from Suga.Maybe he come in her room without I know and make something bad toward Sulli..I need to stay awake..I still remember what Amber said just now and that make me feel like I want to protect her more.

Well me and her has make a deal about fall for each other.I still remember that deal.I'm not going to fall in love with her.I just want to protect her..I want this arrange marriage end quickly so me and Sunny can be together again.

But my feeling toward Sunny slowly disappear and I got this  weird feeling toward Sulli.

'Did I fall for her?No!no way!my  feeling only for Sunny!stop it Gyujin!Han Gyu Jin!' I bump my head many time at the toilet wall.I wash my face again and again.

I take a deep breath before I get out.I open the door and suddenly the electric black out.

I raise my hand infront me and tried to feel my way.I slowly walk toward Sulli bed."Gyu...Gyujin?"I heard girl voice

"Who..who are you?!"I said half yelling.No respone.I take a back step.Then I bump something behind me.I turn around and in the same time,the light turn on  then I saw a ...a..ghost!

"Arrh!!!!"I shout and the ghost scream  with me.My hand automatic hug the ghost."arrhhhh!!!"she keep screaming.When I realize that I hug a human,I tighten my hug and release  the tight hug.She hug me back.When we release the hug,still holding each other shoulder,my eye wide when the girl that I hug was Sulli.Our face was close.So close.She had the same expression as me.

"OMG!!.."I heard voice from the door.When we turn to look at the door,revealing my fangirl.I mean...yup my  fangirl.We are famous in school you know.*snap...*snap *snap.. camera flash three time from the girl and her face was still with the shock expression.Frozing.

"Gyujin!! And...and..and..Sulli!! are kissing!!!"she shout and run.I look at Sulli and we still in the awkward position.We quickly let each other shoulder.I clear my throat."hrmm..sor..sorry"I said and look away.'seriously Han Gyujin..just act normal!'

Her cheek was red and I can feel my cheek was hot."umm...why are you still awake?"I ask tried to get rid from this awkward feeling.My heart start to race.Its beat faster than just now.  

"I just..just want to go to the toilet.."she point at the front door.Still looking down..I chuckle."Toilet is over there " I point behind her."ahh...yes"she said and quickly walk toward the toilet."are you okay?you seem panic"I said and she just nod.Then go inside the toilet.

When she close the door,I quickly bump my head hardly on the wall.."Stupid..Gyujin..stop..your heart!"I mumble quietly.I keep bumping my head on the wall.

Meanwhile in the toilet..Sulli(pov)

When our face was so close,I saw his real face.I mean I always saw his face but this time his  face was so handsome and hot.His face was like I've seen it in my past.

I become confuse what I want to do after we release each other shoulder.My face was hot like I just heat it.I just look down.Don't want he saw me blush.

When I enter the toilet,I hold my chest.My heart keep beating."Shit!stop it!heart...don't you know which was the perfect time to race?" I hold my chest.

"Okay..okay..Sulli-ya..please calm down..it's not like I like him..right?"I tried many sentence to calm myself.But failed."why should my heart race?act cool Sulli..you are the wonder girl..strong girl..you van do this hwaiting!"I slap my face.

When I open the door,I saw theres no sign of Gyujin.I sigh in relief.I quickly walk toward my bed then I saw Gyujin was on  the couch sleeping peacefully.

He sleep while crossing his arm  and his knee bend.His face was serious..I think he was  freezing.I take my blanket from my bed and put it around  him.

And his face change with to the relax one.I smile seeing him sleeping.Well I din't smile on purpose but my lips automatically move.

I stare at him and slowly walk toward my bed.I lay on the bed and stare  at the ceiling.Why did my heart race?did I fall for him??'wait..what?!!!fall???never!!!!!stop it Sulli!!'I sigh in frustrated and mess my hair.

_______________

Hey guys..how the story?bad?boring?good?or anything?I really love it if you all comment my story.Oh and also vote..hehe..

I hope you all enjoy my story..

Love you all..

Kpop_fan~