I will protect you

Gyujin(pov)

I got this strange dream.It's about Sulli killed by Suga.Suga killed her with a gun and when he let out a shot,the 'bang' noise from my dream make me shock and I quickly open my eye and sat down.

I hold my chest.It's beat like I was scare of something.I look at Sulli bed and she was sleeping without blanket.I smile and put the blanket I wear around her.To be  honest,I don't remember I take Sulli blanket before I fall into a deep sleep.

After put the blanket around her,I was really want to kiss her lips.But I can't because her heart was not for me.Before my lips touch her lips,I stop and kiss her forehead.I stare at her face."I will protect you"I said and smile.

I walk back to the couch.And yawn.I lay on the couch and stare at the windows.Without I know,I slowly fall into a deep sleep again.

In the morning
Sulli(pov)

When I woke up,I turn to my left and saw Onset..."Op..oppa ??"I said with confuse face."Good morning jagi~"he said  and kiss my forehead.I look at him and he smile brightly.'oh my Goat!!!!that  smile melt me again.' I clear my  throat and blush a little.

"When did you come?"I said softly."Two hours ago.."he said and I look at the clock and it was 6 in the morning."that's mean..you are here since 4-"..."yup..my jagi was so clever"he mess my hair.

I look down and smile shyly when he said jagi..He smile and mess my hair.."I need to go now..sorry for going home so earlier..I have something important to do.."he said

He kias my forehead and say.."I'm sorry.." then he kiss my cheek then say "I miss you"then he kiss my lips then say.."goodbye.."he said and smile.he walk out then Gyujin come in..I cross my arm.Seriously..that guy again.

He smile look at me."how do you feel?"I look down "fine I guess?"I still thinking about the 'goodbye' word.I hope it's not for breaking up.
"are you hungry?"he ask me make me look up to him.I just nod."I have bring some porrige.It's chicken porrige."he said and take out a blue container with cute spoon.I giggle seeing the spoon.It was cute white spoon.

"Where did you got this cute spoon?"I ask him still looking at the cute little spoon."You like it?I buy it yesterday"he smile.

I just nod and it's was strange when he suddenly nice to me.Well this whole week he was nice to me but this time it's seems strange and  awkward.

I was about to take the container but he put it far from my hand.He let out his index finger and move it left to  right "Let me feed you.."he said and I look at him confuse "excuse me?"

"What?I'm your husband and you are my wife so why can't I feed my wife right?"he said smirking "Seriously..I have hand okay.."I said rolling my  eye "but you are sick so...-"he look at the porrige and take one spoon then turn to look at me again "So..say Ahh...~"he said and tried to feed I close my  mouth and  he pout.I can't win with his cuteness and his manly face so I just open my mouth.

I swallow the porrige and it was delicious!.."mm...yummy"I said and smile."of course it's delicious..a husband make it for a wife and it was delicious.."he smirk

"Tsk..whatever..palli I'm hungry"I said like a child want some ice cream."Here come some food..say Ahh..."I open my mouth and eat the porrige.

5 minute later

"Here last spoon...say Ahh.."..."ahhh"I eat the last spoon of porrige."delicious!"I let a thumb up."are you full?"he said and I look at him with my smile."yup.."

"Aigoo...so cute"he  pinch my cheek softly.."ya...hajimma"I hit his hand lightly."Can I..."He stop pinching my face but his hand still on my cheek.I stop and look at him."Can I protect you?"I look at him confuse "what do you mean?"I ask him "I mean ....nothing..haha*fake laugh*"he stand up and mess his hair.

I just sit there and stare at him.He stand up then go to the toilet.My heart start to beat."stop it heart!it was...just a deal..he did that because he want to win!"I mummble.

Gyujin(pov)  

"Urgh...I can't believe I just let my mouth say such a thing!"I hit my mouth "stupid mouth...stupid mouth"I said quietly.But I feel relief I said that.From now I will protect her.

I PROMISE

I wash my face and get out from the toilet.I saw Sulli looking at me with her cute eye."When will I  be discharge?"she ask me with curious face.

"This afternoon..the doctor said they need to take your blood then you can go home..soon..so soon"I smirk "Hmm..why are you smirking?".."owh..nothing just nothing "I smile.

Flashback

We was in our secret house behind Suho house.We just  hanging out while Sulli was  sleeping at the hospital.I really din't want to go hanging out with them but Kogyeol and Khun drag me from the hospital "Hyung when will she discharge?"Sunyeol said with his cute aegyo."Tomorrow.."Krystal suddenly hug my neck."Jinjja?!what time?"she said with excited voice

"Tomorrow afternoon?"I said and tried to release her hug "if it's afternoon then...LET'S MAKE A SUPRISE FOR HER!!"Victoria yell and scream with her  member.Then Sunyeol suddenly join them.Jumping..screaming... and laughing like an idiot.

"Okay..okay..calm down guys..what kind of party?"I said and sat down on the sofa."a welcome back party of course"

"So?who are we going to invite?"Jinhoo said and look at Luna. "BTS?Monsta X?SNSD?SHINE?EXO!?Onew?!Sunny?!..and Suga.!"Krystal said and sat beside me."Suga?!noo!"Me,Amber,Jinhoo and Victoria said in  unison.

Krystal look at us with shock face.."wh..why not?if we invite BTS he need to come okay?because they are his member..so why can't we invite him?"she said and look at us

."It's.......because..umm...aa..umm"Jinhoo tried to find an answer."owh..do you think he will hurt Sulli?"of course not!and all you said about bad things about Suga was all a lie"she said and cross her arm.. "we..we din't say he want to kill Sulli right?we just worry?"I said and she  look at us with annoying face."Yea right..so I will invite Suga.."she said make us even worry.

End of flashback

After end of flashback,my face become worry.What if Suga do something bad toward her?

No I will never let it be.I will protect her even if I need to risk my life.

"Gyujin?are you okay?you seems worry about something."No..nothing..I just think about this marriage..what we need to do so we can get a baby?"I look at her eye.She clear her throat."owh..about that...I think we should..make a plan?"I look at her confuse "plan?"

"Yea..a plan"she said shyly."you mean the things that.."she look at me with shock expression "no!not that!"she yell.."So?"I look at her then smirk."I know what you mean"I said and she look at me with confuse face.

"I will tell you soon"I said then smirk."Don't tell me you want to it with-"my eye wide...seriously yellow brain.."are you crazy?!I din't say I want to do that..OMG goosebump.."I put my hand around my neck.I put my hand down and walk toward her bed.I turn to serious face.I hold her hand softly and she look at me confuse.."Sulli-ya..even if you think I'm lying but this is the truth"she look at me

"What do you mean?"she ask me "I will protect you"I said and smile. 

________

Anyeonghaseyo...how the story?please don't forget to vote and comment..^_^