reporter&hurt

Gyujin(pov)

God what am I going to do..how am I going to explain this to my group and my girlfriend?!..then I saw Jinhoo walking with his girlfriend..

I turn around and quickly walk away but Jinhoo call me..'what the..' he hold my shoulder "so?..what you and the loser going to do now?"I was shock and take two backward step.."wait how did you know?"he look at me and point at the tv..owh in our school we have our own tv but we can only watch a news and a video..

I look at the tv and it's the rumors about SNS company.. 'the rumors about the CEO son and his manager daughter fighting in the classroom make us interesting..everyone are asking about their son and daughter are they enemy or lover?..the CEO said they are lover and they are getting marry after the engagement in three days..' I heard the news..

_______skip____

"Jinjja?!you two are getting marry?!with your own enemy?!"Sunyeol said suddenly make me shock..I just node.."ya..ya..if you are getting marry,then what about Sunny?Are you going to let her go just like that?"Wooshin ask me while putting his blazer on..
.

I shake my head.."I don't know what to do right now...urrg.."then I heard someone shout.."it's the reporter !"..I quickly look outside our classroom and it's the reporter .. they keep shouting my name and the loser name..

I run to the lobby and I found the loser are walking with her loser group..I run toward her and she just rolled her eyes..'she din't notice the reporter ?'what a loser..

I drag her with me and her member look at us..then I heard the reporter are chasing after us..."ya..jerk let me go!"Sulli said but I just keep running and just ignore her..

I stop and look around me to find a place to hide..then I saw a small store and drag her with me..I close the door and she start to say something but I close her mouth with my palm..

After the reporter gone,I take my breath and Sulli also take her breath..when I look at her I froze cause my lips and her lips almost touch.."why don't you tell me the reporter are here before dragging me with you hu?"she said half shouting..

I want to open the door but Sulli stop me.."wha-"She close my mouth..I saw Onew and Luna are walking together?!..they are holding hand..are they couple?..I look at Sulli and.she's crying..

Why should I care?she's not even my wife or girlfriend..

Sulli(pov)

Gyujin want to open the door but then I saw Onew and Luna are together?!how could Luna do that to me...and Onew he said he won't cheating on me but now..everything that he said is a lie...

I start to cry...Gyujin just look at me..I really can't hold it anymore..I open the door and the two shock of them let they hands go.."jagi"..Onew said pretending that I din't saw them holding hand..I quickly walk away and Onew start walking beside me..he tried to hold my hand but I shake my hand and he couldn't hold it..

"Jagi...the thing that you saw is a misunderstanding..please..jagi.."he hold my hand once again and told me to face him...I look his eye.."stop it..how could you!..how could you do this to me?!am I not perfect for you..?tell me what the things that you don't like about me?!..tell me..tell me..!"I said yelling at him with all my heart..

Onew(pov)

I've been dating Sulli since I'm 13..and I've been dating Nia since the day after yesterday Nia face.is like Luna face everyone call them twins but they are not sibling..Nia. make a plastick surgery that's why ...I hold Nia hand carefully so Sulli din't saw us..I still love her so much..but then suddenly the store door open and it's Sulli!..she was crying..I let Nia hand go and pretending I din't hold or din't make any mistake "jagi"I said,she roll her eye and quickly walk away