OUR JOB

Onew(pov)

I saw Sulli out from the car..I want to follow her but my phone rang..I pick it up "Yeobseo?".."Son where are you?"it's my father.."owh I'm at Sulli house wae?" "Come into my office..we need to discuss something important.."I become confuse.."why-"my father hang up..

"Gees this...o-"I stop when Sunny hold my shoulder..."let's go"..I blank.."where?"she hit my  head "to your father office you pabo-ya.." "how did-"she cut me off "just..go.."she said standing up..

I follow behind her and stop..I look at Sulli mother.."mm..aunty,me and Sunny had a meeting with our parents...I'm sorry because we can't help them  to move..by the way see you soon aunty...."I said the bow.."it's okay.."she said

Sunny stop a taxi..then she drag me in.."can you stop dragging me?"I said pisses of.."so by the way..how did you know and why do you want to meet my father?"I said curious.."well..my mom call me before you father call you.."she charismatic I  role my eye..

In Onew father office
Onew(pov)

I knock the door office three times...."come in.."I heard my father voice from inside.."annyeonghaseyo..ahjussi"Sunny said softly...

"Owh you two are here?"my father said and turn to face us.."ne.."Sunny said and bow a little.."owh..please sit down.."he point at the sofa...

We sat on the sofa and my father sat on the sofa across us.."so?what do you want to say?"I said.."You know about the rumors right?"my father start.."of course we are and we feel very..very..very..sad and disappointed about it .."I said

"Well the things that I want to discuss with you two is about the reporter..".."reporter?"I said ..."yes..I got a job for you two.."

In Sunny house..
Sunny(pov) 

I got to much to think..there is to much things in my head..I think about the discussion just now..

Flashback

"Your job is to reveal the thruth..."Onew father said.."what do you mean?"I ask..."like this..first you ask them about their feeling about each other..ask them if they are in love or  something..and tell the reporter about they location..I will make SNS company fall.."he said and smirk..

"But appa..it's make us hurt okay?"Onew protest.."then that's why I told you two to do this job..to make their relationship.."his father said serious..

"Arasseo ahjussi.."I said then bow..

End of flashback

I throw my body on my bed..and stare at the ceiling..

"I will make my move tomorrow.."I said then slowly fall a sleep..

Gyujin(pov)    

After we move into our new house,I invite my member to come over but they all were busy with dating..

"Omg..I can't believe this.."Sulli yell from the kitchen.."what?"I said when she walk infront of  me

"I can't believe I will live with you.."she said pointing at me.."then that mean our deal begin right?".."what deal?"she said and stare at me..

"Who  fall in love first will lost and you need to be my slave after this  marriage end ..."I smirk..

"Owh that..maybe tomorrow?"she said and roll her eye.."tsk ...cold rude.."I mummble.."you are the one that cold rude not me.."  'she heard me?'.."hmm..you heard hu?"I said and go upstair..

"Ugh...I can't believe this.."I shout then  something flash in my mind..

Flashback

"If you two want this marriage end  quickly,you two need a baby.."

End of flashback..

I shook my head..why would I do it?uggh...I cant do this!I'm a chaste guy....I hit my head many time..

I wish this is  just a dream I can't take it in reality!why did we meet?why did we became enemy?!what if we are not an enemy?what if we never meet before?uggh!

It's been an hour since my mind was thinking and since I leave Sulli in the living room..I walk through the door and saw Sulli was lying on the stair..

"Sulli?"I walk toward her..her face was pale and she was unconscious.."ya..Sulli..ya..wake up..ya!don't make me scare!"I shake his body but still no response..

I carry her like bridal style..I was so panic...I bring her to the hospital luckily my mom already ready a car for me not just for me but for us...I search the key in the living room and I saw it but I saw a love sign and a picture of me with Sulli?!

'No..no..Gyujin focus you need to send Sulli at hospital..'I shook my head and quickly take Sulli at  the hospital but then suddenly  a reporter  came and start to ask me question about what wrong with Sulli..and the fu***** question like..

*did  you poison her?

That make me angry and I start to yell.."what did you say?!me?!poison her!?"I yell then all the reporter are quite then the reporter who ask me about that fu***** question nod..I hold his collar and gave him the dead stare "listen you fu***** reporter..how did you know that I poison her if you are not the one who poison her!?hu?!answer me!did I say I poison her?!"I yell and almost want to punch his face...I let his collar go and he fall..

I quickly get in the car and drive away..I saw all the reporter are asking a question at the fu***** reporter just now..I saw he was scare when I yell at him..

I put Sulli beside the driver  seat..I race the car but then I saw a traffic it's turn to red so I need to stop..I want to honk it but there's no use then I heard Sulli groan in pain.."Gyu.."she  take a breath "Jin" then she stop. I was so panic I was tremble I was scare what if she die in the car and I can't save  her like the kid that die infront of me.. 

     ___________

Hey guys sorry for my late update..well here an update..my brain din't working right now because I have a problem with my..crush..

Anyway please vote  and comment..^_^