Chapter Two- We're over.

Diggy's Pov.

So I'm on my way to the studio getting ready to work on another album so I decided to turn on the radio. I always drive with music blasting, I have been since I was 16. I turned the volume up and heard it was the Morning Buzz segment. I wasn't really paying attention til I heard these words in a sentence. Diggy, smokes, and pictures. I immediately pulled into an open parking lot and called the only person I could- Hannah. I tried but as soon as she picked up my anger took over.

"How the fuck did this happen? How could anyone have found out? Who the fuck would've done this? I swear on my life if it was you I'll-(gco)"

"Daniel Dwayne Simmons you listen and you listen good," she yelled "I don't know who the fuck told. Ion know how the hell they found out. But I know damn well that it wasn't me. If you can believe it was me after everything then it's okay. Just know we're over." And the phone hung up. What had I done.

Kiersey's Pov.

I'm a damn good actress of I do say so myself. ;)

 Diggy Pov.

I face palmed right there and dug my head into my hands as i thought about how my manager was gonna kill me over this, i buckled up again and pulled out of the park space, i pulled up to the studio ad tightened my hood strings, i swear paparazzi is gonna be crazy over this story, i don't know who the hell would have told them that i smoked the only person that i told was Hannah but it's whatever she's out of my life now.

I got out of my car after debating on that decision, i walked up to the door and pushed it open.

"DANIEL DWAYNE SIMMONS, GET YOUR ASS UP HERE NOW!!!" My manager called from up stairs, i know this has to be bad because no one uses my first name unless it's bad news. I trudged up the stairs and pushed the door open.

Jacob stood behind the mic while talking to his manager, my eyes darted towards my manager his face went red as he got up from his seat. 

"Can you explain this crap to me?!?!?" He as between gritted teeth pointing to some website that said. CelebGossip there was a picture of a pile of used cigarettes and another of me standing in my dressing room, i clashed my eye brows together and pulled my hood off and read below.

The former rapper and performer Daniel Simmons better known by his stage name Diggy Simmons was caught smoking, an anonymous source also delieved a recording of himj putting a whole lot of hatrid towards his fans. 

I clicked the recording below and it played. "I swear i'm tired of these fans bugging me 24/7, don't these dumb ass hoes have lives?!?" i flared my nostrils as i clenched my jaw. I got up and walked towards the door when Ricky my manager stepped in front of me. "Aye where you going we gotta talk about this!!"

"Hell no, i need to...see someone!!" 

"Too bad, we also have go over blast off!!!" He pointed back at Jacob behind the mic.

He barged past him and pushed the doors open and jumping into my SUV.

I walked up to Hannah's apartment door and banged on it. "Hannah open up, i know your fake ass behind is in there!!" 

I knocked another time before it opened, there stood a light skinned girl with thick brown hair that was held in a high bun, she looked nothing like Hannah, where the hell is that hoe!! "Uh, sorry i thought this was where Hannah Simon lived?" I asked slightly confused.

She clashed her eye brows together. "Sorry but...my name's Kiersey, no Hannah lives here..."

I clashed my eye brows together. "Ok, uh, sorry for disturbing you..."

"It's cool." She smiled and closed the door.

Kiersey Pov.

I closed the door after Diggy left, i smirked to my self before exiting to my bedroom, time to put on my disguise for Prince.

Another chapter written by Me and _UniquelyB hope y'all like it!!!