Chapter Three- A new Dancer.

Kiersey Pov.

 I ran my fingers though Prince's thick afro while breathing hard.

  "Oh baby that was the best sex i've ever had!" He smirked also breathing hard underneath me, i smirked before climbing off of him, i pulled my underwear on before patting down my wig, it was light brown and had dark brown strikes.

  I pulled my joggers on then my orange tank top, i put my hair in a high pony tail until i felt soft kisses on my neck.

 "You ready for part two?!?" He whispered against my ear.

  I raised my eye brows and parted my lips about to speak when his door bell rung, i jumped up. "I'll get it!" I said before exiting his room to his door, i opened it and there stood Ray, Craig and Roc.

  Ray raised his eye brows. "Where's Prince?!"

  "Aye aye aye that a'int no way to speak to a lady!" Roc called, he took my hand and kissed it. "Hey there fineeee lady, do you happen to know where Prince is?"

  I pulled my hand away in a disgusted fashion.

  "Uh, yeah i'm here." Prince said between pulling his wife beater on, they all stepped though and took their seats at his couch.

 Jacob Pov.

 Diggy stormed out of the studio, i clashed my eye brows together and looked over at his manager Ricky though the screen he looked at me and shrugged.

 His pushed the door open and shook his head. "He said he had to see someone, i don't know who the hell they are but we can't do the song today!" He rubbed his temples with his index fingers. "I can't handle any more of this unnecessary stress i need some coffee, Jacob come back tomorrow MAYBE we'll do the song if Diggy isn't in one of his 'moods' again!"

 And with that him and my manager left, i sighed before taking the head phones off of my head and placing on the mic, things have been crazy since the little Diggy smoking incidence, i exited the studio, i patted my self down for my car keys when my phone buzzed from a text. 

I pulled it out and looked at the text Stevo had sent me.

"Aye Jake you at the recording studio?"

 I quickly texted back.

 "No, Diggy had to be somewhere!"

 I proceeded to going to my car and i climbed in and buckled up when Stevo texted me back.

 "Ight get to the dance studio, we have some news."

 "Ok." I texted back before pulling out of the parking lot and making my way over there.

 Kiersey Pov.

 Ray and Prince, played on his Xbox while Craig and Roc continued to admire me from a distance, I rolled my eyes and continued texting Heather on my phone, she also worked in this undercover business as well but she worked in Britain, we have companies all over this world

“Aye Prince have you heard about what went down yesterday?!” Roc tried to get Prince’s attention while his eyes remained glued to the television.

“Uh, no what was it?!” He asked nudging Ray in the rib cage so he could have the chance to kill more virtual zombies than him.

“Oh you didn’t hear the whole Craig and Abby situation?!?” He raised his eye brow turning to Craig while he face palmed.

“Look man I was drunk!” He protested on.

Prince immediately paused the game and turned to him. “Wait what, Craig was drunk?!? Dang I didn’t think you got down like that!”  Prince laughed.

Ray’s eyes went big as he slammed the controlled down. “Oh, you did not just pause the game!!” He said between gritted teeth.

“Oh you know how I do.” Prince popped his invisible collar.

“Yeah so, it was like midnight and Craig and Abby w-“

“Aye that’s enough!” Craig argued.

“Ight getting to the point Jacob is doing auditions for a new dancer until she gets better.” Roc crossed his arms and leaned back into his seat, suddenly an idea came into my mind.

Prince raised his eye brows. “Sooo…what happened to Abby again?”

Just as Roc was about to answer I got up. “Uh, Prince I’ll see you soon, I need to go.”

He nodded as I left, I pulled my phone out and walked up to my car.

“Hello?” Jamie answered.

“Book me for dance lessons, stat!” I smirked buckling up.

“Uh ok, can you explain to me why?”

“Later, now you need to meet me at my apartment!”

I hung up and drove off.

Jacob Pov.

 I pushed the heavy doors to the studio i stopped in my tracks when i saw Abby with a cast around her leg and held up by crutches my eyes widened. "Dang what happened?!?" I said walking closer to everyone.

 "Well, Abby here got herself into a little accident." Dakota crossed his arms.

 "Little?!? Looks like it was more than a little accident." I raised my eye brow

 "Yeah, erm her and Craig were out yesterd-." Kiloni started.

“You ain’t gotta tell him!” Abby interrupted.

“No I’d like to know.” I crossed my arms and sat down in the nearest chair next to me suddenly interested in the story.

 "No need Jake, we got it sorted-" Stevo said placing his hand on my shoulder. "We put out a notice for everyone that we need a new female dancer, auditions will be taking place in 2 weeks time."