Chapter Eight- Meeting Micheal

Kiersey POV.

Jamie had gotten one of his emploee's to pull by the hospital on my release day at hospital. My eyes scanned the hardly occupied car park. It was hard to see since the afternoon sun was beating down on me. A black intermediate car pulled up by the front steps. It's moving tyres echoing in the mid day silence. 

A mild smile appeared then disappeared on my face as i jogged down the steps. My body had totally recovered from the accident now, over than the slight limp I still had. The doctors informed me that it was going to be gone in a week. So for a whole week i was going to have to walk around like some handicapped misfit... 

I took a glance at the driver who was a woman, painted in makeup, stunning with china blue eyes and a model worthy body to go along with her curly locks of black hair.

She was in the process of slashing layers of red onto her thin lips. 

I grinned half heartedly once she met my contact. She didn't bother to even return it...

Once i was secure in the back seat, the car rummed to life as she packed up her makeup scattered all over the car. "Pass me my foundation pad next to you." She turned around her new yorkern accent striking out loud.

I felt my eye twitching by just a bit. She actually had the nerve to not bother to greet me then give me orders? Jamie did a sure good job of getting me a good car driver...

I picked up the pad next to me and tossed it at her. "Trying learning some manners, ok?" I rolled my eyes then fishing in my pocket for my phone which was now humming.

Once it was out it hummed louder in the car atmosphere. She pulled out of the car park making me smash against the car door, i heard her snicker as i sat back up and put my seat belt in. 

I muttered indecent words under my breath as I looked at my phone to see it was an incoming call from Skype..

Micheal....

My finger pressed the answer button in almost an instant. The screen turned on, first black then it pixlated into a clear image of Micheal. I sat up looking straight at the screen at his surroundings which seemed to be in the late afternoon in a field, he was sat on the ground.

His smile beamed, and i couldn't help but smile back at it. It'd been a whole 10 months since i'd seen him. Having a job where you make a fake relationship with countless celebrities just to get dirt on them, tends to make you forget that you have a real boyfriend.

"Sorry i havn't spoke to you in so long, babe." He voice was soft and how i remembered months back. My smile grew bigger as i replied.

"N-no problem. I missed you."

"Me too." He laughed combing his hand through his blondish/ brown hair. "How you been?" He asked with his British accent.

"Oh good." I shrugged, which was a lie. No way was i going to tell him that i just got out of hospital. "I'm back at school." Which was another lie, I'm not able to go back to school because of the job, i do school online, which isn't nearly as fun...

"Oh great!" He enthused. "I swear i'm so busy over here... football just doesn't seem to get any easier. My coach has me coming to practice 8 hours every day. We're having a game soon. I was hoping you'd be able to come."

"How soon?"

"In 2 days..."

"Micheal..." 

"I know. I know. I should have told you earlier. But as i told you, i've been busy." He sighed loudly before picking up whatever he was skyping on so that it was closer to his face. 

I looked out the window to see that I was a more than 5 blocks away from home, but we were now stuck in traffic. She sighed and tapped furiously on the drivers window.

Looking back down at my phone, Micheal's expression was emotionless. "I'll see." I shrugged not knowing an answer to give him at the moment.

He sighed not having any trace of satisfaction in the conversation we just had. "I'll see you later...uh, i need to go."

The screen went blank...

Michael's POV

I hung up with Kiersey as soon as I saw Krisette (reread chapter 4 to refresh your memory). I would do everything I could to keep Kiersey from finding out about Krisette, especially considering the fact that they have history.

Being in a long distance relationship is hard, a guy has his needs... needs a girl, 4,417 miles away can't fufil ... 

"Hey Mike." She said bending down to hug me around my neck. 

"Hey Kier-Krisette." Crap! I'm really going to have to think of a way to not get their names mixed up...

Krisette's POV

Did he just...you know what? I don't even care. I have a plan to carry out. I pretended that I didn't catch that and continued to stay and talk with Michael until he was called to practice. "I'll be back, Sette." He said that careful not to call me that hoe's name again and kissed me on my cheek.

"Ok, babe but uhh hey can I use your phone quickly- mine died."

"Sure." And with that he was gone to the field. He ran up to the rest of the boys that were already spread out doing stretches for their coach. Coach Vessel's eyes glanced at me from his clip board. He never seemed to like me. When Micheal first brought up the idea of having his girlfriend stay at the pitch he declined it in a second. It took some serious convincing for him to let me stay here. But oh well... my plan is not to have everyone like me.  

I opened Instagram up on his phone and chose a video of us on the beach. The first picture was one were I was sitting on his lap laughing while he kissed on my neck. I played it and looked at it before I posted it letting "Where you go" by Future and Ciara fill my ears. Pleased, I uploaded it and added the caption "So don't hold your feelings in @theyhateonsette ❤" I uploaded it and it instantly got 10 likes. I waited a little while and liked some pics then went to his notifications and saw Kiersey had tagged us in a photo. She'd screenshotted the post and commented " @theyhateonsette. Favorite Couple" I didn't even like the post. I realized I had to do a bit more to get to her.

I quickly found her name and pressed call.

She answered after 3 rings and soon I was facing screen to screen with her. "Just wanted to see how you were holding up after what happened, I never wanted you to find out this way," I faked sincerity.

"Why, I'm completely fine, now if you'll excuse me I have somewhere to be."

After the brief call I just put his phone down by his bag. I knew he'd probably break up with me after he saw the post but honestly I didn't care. I was only using him to get at his LDR girlfriend...I quickly picked up my belongings and went to my car brainstorming ways to get at that bitch.

Kiersey's POV

To be honest I knew Michael had relationship's with girls at England.  So I wasn't surprised but just because I knew it didn't make it hurt less especially considering Krisette was with him the most. But oh wellI,  guess. I decided to get to work early to forget about it. I texted Prince.

Me:I'm coming over tonight, youi deserve a little more..

I freshened up and put on my disguise while I awaited his reply. I smirked when I read his reply "omw!!!".

Who said you couldn't mix work and pleasure?